Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dumbest way you could possible be caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Feb 22, 2012.

1. after finding out i sent a few texts to my dad (never text my dad) im praying to god none of them mentions weed :hide:. he said i sent like 4 but only 2 are still in my phone, neither of which mentioned weed. but i cant find the other two and im going to my dads tomorrow. not exactly how i wanted my parents to find out. i mean im 19 so it wont be as bad as if i was say 15 or whatever but i still live at home and i really dont want this confrontation.

anyway after that im trying to think of a dumber way to get caught. and i dont mean like smoking in the house dumb but ways that you completely fucked yourself over that would lead you to getting caught.

2. Does getting caught by police count?

My buddy was driving and didn't turn his headlights on at night. We had just smoked a joint in a parking lot.

3. You should just tell him that that was your dumb way of telling him by pretending to not know you were sending them to him..

=o

4. Baking out a car is pretty dumb... You're pretty much asking to get caught.

5. bringing weed to school.

6. #6 bones619, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    where you blackout drunk or something? How come you cant just look up the texts you sent?

and I guess the dumbest way I ever got caught was I pulled my nug jug out to get a little out and forgot to put it back in my pocket. My aunt and uncle who had no idea I smoked was in town and flipped out when they found it

7. thats my fall back plan. what sucks is if it was 4 texts i only know what 2 of them are. now im going to be worrying all night what the other 2 were.

8. This is something i can relate too.

One evening i was sitting in my car hot boxing it in my driveway. Im sitting there listening to the radio, and through the haze i see this figure come around the side of my house.
    I freaked out a little and realized as it walked closer it was the madre taking the trash out to the curb. As she walked past i guess she noticed that the inside of my car was filled with an impenetrable fog.

She walks up to my window and asks me to roll it down because she thinks "something has to be on fire in there", I strait refused and drove off with her standing there all baffled. It was my first time being caught, and was a massive fail on my part lol.

Thank god i have my own house that i can smoke in now!

9. i have 2 of them, and i guess i emptied my sent texts on january 30. i started early smoking early january. i hope to god i didnt send him anything. there is a high chance since i only text a few people and the one i text the most is the one i talk about smoking with. holy shit im scared. and no i wasnt drunk, just purely retarded. oh shit i just thought of something amazing! as long as i didnt mention high or weed im clean, even if i mention smoking ill say hookah! oh fuck im scared though man.

10. My senior year i got my first job and i had extra money so i bought a Da Buddha Vaporizer. I had it till i fell asleep with it on and my weed burnt and my mom came in and found it and i was in shit trouble.

but luckily she gave it back on my birthday all rapped up lol

p.s. im fuckin super high rite now peoples !! :smoke:

11. When I was in high-school a buddy called my house trying to find bud, he had that conversation with my good ole' pops without even realizing.:D

12. wow thats pretty bad. but not really your fault. mine was just pure stupidity. fuck i hope im not caught. but one thing is for sure, i will never say certain things in a text message ever again.

13. I think my buddy bore the brunt of it all, he was under the impression I'd never forgive him, and that freaked him out a bit.

It was all smooth sailing after I looked into my dad's eyes and told him I didn't sell weed, just smoked it.

FYI, I'm always careful what I text, police be a bunch of try hards, nah mean?

14. i think im good because if a text is really bad i usually check to make sure before i send it but not always. i just dont know. what really freaks me out is my dad said he's been getting texts and he didnt know who was sending them but now he does and he said 4 but only 2 are on my phone which means if it was me i sent them before i cleaned my phone which is what has me so worried, i wont know what they said till my dad tells me. the worst part is i have 20 hours to think about it and blow it way out of proportion and go over all of the worst case scenarios. yay.

15. No offense man, but if you're 18, your dad should be able to have a conversation with you about substance use like you're an adult.

Tell him you like to smoke weed and if he really has a problem with it, you'll stop if he gives up alcohol/cigarettes/coffee/fast food, as they are detrimental to his health.

16. like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NFB1lahU2U]WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Guy Asks Cop For His Weed Back On Camera! - YouTube[/ame]

lol

17. Few years back my friend forgot to take his bud out from my car, Got pulled over for running a stop sign and let the pig search my car and got fucked without knowing.

18. Recently read about a guy who had a big grow house who was caught when two cops walked by his house and saw him smokin a doob

19. If it really comes down to it, you can say someone else was using your phone and the person you let borrow it must of texted him