Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumbest thing youve heard people say about weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 29, 2014.

1. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19426022" timestamp="1390963673"]This isn't normal after smoking a bowl?[/quote]It is for meYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

2. Recently my brother told me in his health class they brought a speaker in who was put into a coma for 2 months because he smoked one joint... Propaganda at its finest...Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Makes you like jazz

4. "you'll get more tar and shit in your lungs from weed then a cigarette".

No I will not. 

5. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum   [​IMG]

6. I left a bottle of eye drops at my friend's house one time (they must have fallen out of my pocket); his mom was very against weed and had recently caught him, so he was on thin ice and getting drug tested every few weeks.She found my eye drops and started yelling at him, saying that she knew he had been using the eye drops to pass his drug tests.When he told me the story we couldn't stop laughing. The amount and intensity of the ignorance that is out there, man... Pretty hilarious but also really aggravating when you think about the kind of shit some people believe...TL,DR: Friend's mom found my eye drops at their house and chewed him out because she thought he had been using them to pass drug tests . Took him forever to explain to her that eye drops don't help you pass drug tests.

7. Weed will make your penis smaller.

8. My mom once said that they add heroin to weed to get you addicted to it. I've never laughed harder in my life Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Taking an alcohol and drug awareness program for my license, I remember one of the slides said that marijuana smoke has 4x more cancer causing carcinogens than a cigarette.

10. I've also heard all that shit about it being laced. "You don't know what's on it and where's it's been!" Really?! Let's legalize it so we can grow it on our own and know that it's not laced then.

11. My counselor at school tried to convince my cousin and I that people have already died from chronic weed, and said that people die all the time. Lol

You don't think smoking affects brain development in people under 25?

13. Hey all you stoner guys, show us your man boobs!

14. people say it makes you lazy...but i say cant make someone lazy when they are already lazy..im a pothead bum..

15. People on weed rob and shoot each other

16. if has no medical value. ok bro, talk to me when you get that head out your ass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. tell that fuck if he spews out any more blasphemy about our beloved god ganja  he/she shall feel the wrath of death..

18. are you saying it doesn't effect brain growth?

19. "Weed has no negative side effects"