Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumbest thing youve heard people say about weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Write about the dumbest things you've heard people say about weed? I once heard someone say they would smoke weed if it didn't give you mouth cancer. Coming from a person who chewed.  >_<

2. I vaguely remember my 7th grade science teacher tell the whole class "don't ever smoke marihuana, I knew a guy who smoked so much , he became slow. Every question we'd ask him, he'd answer with 'what' or take forever to respond"

Now that I think about it, maybe the guy was stoned off his ass all of the time and is not that soberly slow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I've honestly heard so much bs about cannabis...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Can't remember who, but a blade posted a pretty good article. It was about a woman making claims that one bong rip contained the carcinogenic equivalent of 40 cigarettes

5. During wrestling season our coach told us that one hit if weed was like losing a weeks worth of conditioning. WtfYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

6. promise you  I wrestle in college. , and no one hit does't make a differance. but a joint yea... still in highschool i smoked during season. college you get tested

7. [quote name="Bowl Fiend" post="19425801" timestamp="1390961345"]During wrestling season our coach told us that one hit if weed was like losing a weeks worth of conditioning. WtfYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher[/quote]That's defiantly bullSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The one I hear the most is "weed is bad for you"

9. ^  Lots of dumb stuff in that link

10. It will make you violent and rape women

11. my history teacher saying weed killed 36 people in Colorado im just like -_-

12. That you'll get holes in your brain  <_<

13. This isn't normal after smoking a bowl?

14. " weed kills people"

15. A bowl of what?  ;)

16. On first take on espn I saw Bill Romanowski, Hall of Shame fuckhead from the Oakland Raiders... No joke on national TV said "Studies show Marijuana is FIFTY times more carcinogenic than cigarettes" this moron went on to say "Marijuana should be considered a performance enhancing drug because it reduces anxiety and that can help you play better" SMH!

17. my grandmum:
    "if you smoke that stuff you'll go around killing people and doing bad things like the rest of them!"

18. [quote name="MooseyPoo" post="19426020" timestamp="1390963661"]That you'll get holes in your brain <_<[/quote]They be thinkin of that spiceSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. It hurts brain growth in people under 25 especially under 18 Equivalent of 20 cigs (a jay is, to say) Gives you lung cancer Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app