Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. exactly! cooking always goes wrong high, even sometimes making cereal, I get the bowl, go to the fridge, think "wait i need cereal first" go to the cupboard, get the cereal, try to put it away in the fridge, ect.... haha.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A couple months ago I had just got done smoking and went to make some ramen. After it was done, I was taking it out of the microwave and..the bowl slipped out of my hands pouring boiling water all over my arm. Luckily I was wearing a hoody so it wasn't as bad (i guess) got scar on my arm though from the burn :l

3. lmfao at some answers some people have

anyway mine aint really funny or anything, but i was sittin in my room smoking out of my mini glass bowl. got high, grabbed a washable marker and being stupid, i wrote on my snakes glass cage. it'd wash off, so no big deal there.

i looked at my skateboard and as i usually do when im high, got the urge to skate.

i had more broken up bud so i put it in a pill bottle, put that in my pocket, grabbed my bowl and lighter in one hand, the board in the other.
    i went to open the door, cant remember what hand i used but i dropped my bowl :(
    it was slow motion forever it seemed...

pretty stupid of me.. i could of put my board down to open the door.. or just put my bowl in my pocket.

hey its 4:20 lol.

ive done a bunch of stupid shit while high by myself

4. Last year i smoked when i was home alone and i thought it would be a good idea to make some hash browns... bad idea, i burned my hand on the side of the pan and set off the smoke alarm like 4 times. (i'd have to run upstairs and wave my hat at it to make it shut up) and i was starting to get pissed because the fan for the stove wasn't working. the next day when i told my parents that the stoves fan wasn't working they flicked the switch and it came on right away, apparently i had been flicking the switch the wrong way and was turning the ovens light on.

5. nothing that interesting i can think of right now.. but this happened a couple nights ago.

knocked over a water bottle... the cap was off because i was stoned, had cottonmouth, thus figured keeping the cap off would grant me easy water access.
    funny thing is, i was actually reaching for a soda can next to the water bottle, however i miscalculated the distance between the soda can, the water bottle, and the edge of the table. my arm whacks the plastic water bottle and water goes flying off the table and spills all over the floor. my stoned ass panicked and had no clue what to do about it. so i left the mess there for the night and went to sleep. :smoking:

6. When i was younger i used to be super paranoid about smoking in my room and i would always go outside which is usually a good idea.
    Well my mom was already asleep and im on the second floor and i have creaky ass wooden steps so if i went down stairs she would wake up, so i always used to climb out my window onto my roof which isnt that big of a deal its ive probably done it over 300 times in my smoking career but this night i was textin a girl and didnt want to stop while i was on my roof, so im hittin my acrylic bong w/ glass slide and texting while trying not to fall off my roof. So my phone is in my pocket it buzzes i reach to grab it mid rip and cough dropping both and watching them tumble down the roof off the edge into my bushes.
    So i flip out trying to decide what to do i cant go down the stairs and get it my mom would wake up and besides its like 2am and i cant see shit and all the flashlights are downstairs so i think for like 10 min in my room and decide to take a lighter and a glow stick and jump of my 2 story roof and grab them and then go in and act like i came down for food and she didnt wake up.
    So i jump and try to land in the softest spot but it still hurt like a bitch even though i was pretty stoned, and do my best to tuck and roll. Got up after several minutes of laying on the ground and look for my bong and phone.
    I found the bong right away, very little damage much to my surprise the only real thing was the slide got cracked but still functions to this day. And after like 15 min of waving a glowstick around like an idiot i finally found my phone, and never did get caught lol.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Another one:
    One night after baking I carried my bubbler and phone back into my bedroom. I put my phone in the bubbler case and sat down with the bubbler in my hand. Then I looked for my phone for a few seconds before I realized what had happened.

:smoking:

8. I was smoking and playing Halo one time and decided I wanted eggs. In the process of me getting out 2 eggs to cook, I dropped 5 from the carton, which I forgot about until I stepped in them when I went to get a plate for the eggs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. okay here's my story I drove to the gas station to grab some gas. So I go inside to get a dutch and tell the clerk to give me 10 on pump 3. After getting in my car driving 2 mile down the road i wonder why my low fuel light is on. Well I forget the next step after i told the clerk to give me 10 on pump 4. and never pumped the gas. hahaha
    im so blazed right now!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. \

lmao fucking awesome bro

11. one of my many dumb things happened today. i just got this new bubbler with my friends so we went to my friends house to test it out. so after we tested it out we did the usual, watch some tim and eric and i watched him play pyschonauts. as i was watching him play, i realized i was licking all over and sucking on a blueberry juicy jay paper that i picked up with my bubbler. it was good though, i was hungry. i then proceeded to offer my friend a taste. great times.

• Like Like x 2
  12. YES

i end up just smokin way too much and it just puts me to sleep

13. Had a complete conversation with myself.

14. I was chillin in my friends room one night and the cottonmouth got the best of me. I left to go to the kitchen and it was pitch black in the hallway. i open the fridge and grab a bright blue gatorade. I was stoned and I was just thinking "oh man thats such a bright fucking blue." When I closed the fridge door it went back to pitch black and my first instinct was to hold the gatorade up to give off light, because it was so bright. Ahahaha felt like a dumbass when I caught myself.

I like this thread btw

JayGray

• Like Like x 1
  15. walked around my house for two hours looking for my phone... which was in my pocket the whole time...

16. hmmmm i bought a bag of cheetos baked, just cause it said baked. i was also baked of course.:smoking::smoking:

17. Hahaha after 2 bowls i packed another and went to hit it.
    accidently tried to hit it backwards, from the bowl end,
    burnt the shit out of my lips :p

18. I ate a big bag of Baked Ruffles (Cheddar and Sour Cream) last night. Entire bag.

19. this is no fuckin joke ok so i got baked out of my mind the other day by my self before skool and i start to watch oineapple express and out of no where i sit in my recliner up side down and i fuckin fall asleep for like a hour and a half and was super late my second day it was funny shit ifelt like a idiot and i swear to god ivnever had a head ache so freakin bad

20. I walk in and out of my bathroom over and over looking at my eyes every 5 minutes and putting in eye drops. (because i forgot I allready did)