Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Picking up a stash in the city, we were coming home in rush hour traffic. Guy in the city always rolled up an absolute enormous blunt for us when we were there to make a purchase. My buddy tells me he needs to be at work at 5:30 and we need to keep a move on. I'm like, dude, no problem, I'll get you to work. We're about exactly 45 minutes from home and 45 minutes til he has to work. No problem under normal circumstances. But I'm absolutely blown out of my mind high.

We're cruising pretty good down the 4 lane highway towards home. Buddy keeps repeating, "Man, I can't be late for work again, we gotta get home." I keep reassuring him we'll get home on time, no problem. Finally he smacks my arm, "Dude! You're crawling! You gotta get moving!" So I give a look to the speedometer and I'm on a 4 lane major highway in rush hour traffic where everyone runs 80 mph. Cars are whipping out and flying by me like I'm standing still. Cars are flying around everywhere. I look at my buddy and just say, "Oh...." when I finally realize I'm in 5th gear chugging along at a blistering 20 mph.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hell naw id be pissed

Stoner at heart

3. #2923 fairytaledaze, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    I have a bottle of water on my window sill to dump some over my butts/roaches when I throw them out the window.
    Well there's a spider living I'm my bedroom window and it's cold so I was leaning out my bathroom window smoking. I have a pole in The middle to hold the frame up so I'm like switching sides whenever the wind changes. Well I dropped my joint out the window while it was raining. Takes me a good few to figure out what to do. Run outside pick it up and powerdrag it before going inside. Luckily it fell in a bush under some dry waxy leaves

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And I'm so high I forgot to finish the story and told a different one Lmao. Was gonna say I left the water bottle on my windowsill but moved it in my bedroom And then made my bed before I left. Come home, pull back my comforter only to find half my bed soaked with water. The cap wasn't on tight enough and most have fallen over when making my bed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I am so absolutely blitzed right now myself just coming back from my after dinner blaze and spin bike ride. Thus I have to ask, what does the spider have to do with anything?

Almost died in laughter over the bold. BTDT many times myself.

6. I smoke outside in my car. Well, it got cold one night, so I turned my car on for the heater. My plan was to leave the car on just til it heated up a little then I would turn the car back off. I got distracted with my phone and music that I ended leaving my car on so long my gas ran out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  7. [​IMG]

I left my tent open two days ago and my asshole cat ate the top of one one of my clones :(

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ur not alone, ive done that so many times.

9. when I'm baked I lay in bed, unable to move and I roll my tounge in mouth along the roof, to under and back around. (Lol idk how to explain it) but it's weird... like I feel the rolling wave energy throughout my whole body. not the dumbest thing I've done but I thought it was interesting

10. Mostly I just forget and lose stuff. I lose everything and eventually find it but then not be able to remember what I did with it again. I haven't tried to cook while high yet; I feel like that might not end well.
    The other day I was getting ready to take a shower but then I couldn't remember why in the hell I wasn't wearing any clothes. So I just chilled like that for a while until I remembered the shower. Then I put my pants on backwards.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Freshen my balls with Listerine mouthwash

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think it's time for you to go

Stoner at heart

13. Was dumb doing it Burned for sure

• Like Like x 1
  14. Probably lmfao

Stoner at heart

15. Oh and never put Ben Gay anywhere close

16. It was a very long time ago
    I did not have the web to ask people what if questions.

• Like Like x 1
  17. And never ever get the toothpaste mixed up with the Preparation H

• Like Like x 2
  18. Spider had to do with the first story lmao I hate bugs so I can't open my bedroom window. What that had to do with anything idk what I was thinking Lmao

19. LMFAO did u go back and explain that u paid and needed ur gas or did someone take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Heated up a piece of pizza on the stovetop once and burned it slightly. The fire alarm started so my dumbass goes in my room and pretends to be asleep. My gram was not pleased

• Like Like x 1