Dumbest thing you ever smoked out of

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by stonedking, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Whats the dumbest thing you ever smoked out? For me the dumbest thing would be a patato but there has been many dumb things i have smoked out

2. prob soda can, felt like a crack head

3. Melting hose homemade bong,can and filthy black glass bong. Naasty..

4. Haha ive been there aluminum foil is another i just thought of i shaped it with a pen it was so stupid

5. Homemade bong made out of the tube the comes with entourage cigars, an Arizona bottle, and aluminum foil. Worked good for a makeshift bong

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

6. My hand, I made a fist and loaded the weed on my thumb/pointing finger

Omega369 :wave:

7. An apple.. it looked retarded as fuck.

8. Gatorade bottle. How incredibly stupid.

9. Just using tin foil for a lot of bowls, in GBs, pipes, whatever it is.

10. Plastic pen cap with tin foil. Didn't know how dangerous it was. Lol.

Sent from above

11. Soda can or highlighter pipe.

12. aluminum foil rolled into bowl form using a lighter and a pen. Also epic water bong using a used water cooler jug and a bowl with one heck of a long stem.

13. Unscrew a pen and I would smoke out of the cap .

14. In high school me and a few friends had weed at school and no pipe , so my friend who has asthma took the cartridge out of his inhaler and we used the plastic mouth piece part and used foil from a gum wrapper as a screen . Smoked in the green house behind the school. It worked but wasn't ideal haha

15. Probably aluminum I felt really dumb even then

I caught my cousin smoking out of a Squash in his bathroom once haha didn't feel as dumb for the aluminum after that haha

16. Pen cap haha
    Some kids at my high school made a pipe and were using the fucking pen cap as the bowl, and you could clearly see that it was melting more and more with each hit. Still can't believe I even hit the thing, even though I was young and ignorant and probably smoked out of pop cans or water bottle/socket wrench bongs regularly I still couldn't believe how stupid they/I were for that haha

17. pipe , made from a pen... that was stupid :D

18. My hand... It made me feel quite the idiot. Lol.

19. I never had to resort to any sketchy shit.

20. water bottle with aluminum foil