Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumbest thing you ever smoked out of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bakedassninja, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I remember when me and my buddies would create weird shit cus we couldn't get out hands on anything official so we would make insane homemade shit. My favorite was this Gatorade bottle and I made a crayloa marker downstem with a cut in half toilet paper roll with aluminum foil for the bowl, probably couldve died if I smoke more than once out of it lol but it was funny

2. nothing. lol. i just made apple pipes until i got my first bowl

3. #3 puffpuffpass714, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    idk about dumb but through desperation at camp i found out two things: i can hit the bowl to my bong like a chillium, two my down stem fits perfects into the top of a poland spring bottle for watergates. :)

the "chillium" worked really well btw as long as i has some rez in it i could rip half a bowl w.o. scoobies or fireworks(ouch).

oh and sockets back in the day were pretty sketchy looking black..

4. Looking black, lmao:smoke:

5. I would always roll a blunt or joint , but my retard friend made a homemade "Bong" it was a water bottle with a little whole you would breath in from and were the top would be there was aluminum foil with tiny wholes and bud...

6. Foil pipe when I was about 14 or a soda can.

7. Dumbest thing ive used was a 10mm socket for a bowl with a pen tube jammed into it as a mouthpiece.

8. Never smoked out of anything I'd consider stupid :)

9. desperate times call for desperate measures lol.....

dont ask me how but i managed to smoke out of a large wendy's cup lmfao

10. apple pipes, steam rolers from toilet paper rolls, gatorade bottles

11. #11 misael, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    id say a water bottle bong. it was my first time smoking and didnt know i could buy them at the store even though i was under aged at the time lol. got a pipe after the 2nd or 3rd time smoking since i knew i was in love with weed after those sessions. yup i still remember breaking that shitty pipe when i dropped it trying to ash it out of my car but was to high and let go lol...the look on my face man. it was barely the first bowl and i had like a dub or something was planning on smoking majority of it and getting some more next day. oh well haha been a few years now things change

edit: oh this reminds me. first time i broke a piece was the first day i smoked a joint. i had my friend roll a nice cone. i was surprised how much smoother it was compared to a pipe. take the good with the bad :D

12. I friends told me that they tried to smoke out of a lotion cap... I called them complete idiots

13. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']A blunt.[/quote]

Lol I switch everyone to these raws now.. My buddy is an avid blunt smoker and I smoked a few raws with him and there it is.. Another j smoker is born

14. I smoke predominately bongs and sometimes I vape. Only the very occasional J

:bongin:

15. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

I smoke predominately bongs and sometimes I vape. Only the very occasional J

:bongin:[/quote]

I'd like to get my hands on a high end bong soon. I think I'm ready aha

16. The dumbest thing I smoked out of is a pringles(chips) can. I know WTF but it was my first time smoking anything haha.

17. I made a shitty gravity bong once out of a milk jug. Never again :smoke: followed closely by the aluminum can and apple

18. my friend bought some some highlighter pipe that actually quite efficient (9th grade efficient lol)

19. A shitty homemade waterfall bong and apples, nothin to crazy I suppose