Dumbest thing you ever got in trouble for

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy666, Mar 21, 2012.

1. One time I was in the bus getting back home and my friend I was sitting with showed me his backpack with a huge string on it and he was trying so hard to get it off but couldn't. Since I wanted to be nice I took out my scissors to cut it for him. The stupid fat dyke bus driver saw the scissors and told me to hand it to her and said I'm not allowed to carry dangerous things on the bus.

I got in no trouble for it but I never got my scissors back. That bitch!

2. In 5th grade I relayed the message of "you're a bitch" from one of my friends to this asian chick. I ended up getting called into the office along with the kid who told me to tell her.

We then spent weeks (literally weeks, probably more like 1 month) in this process of them trying to figure out what the fuck to do and what we did. We had to spend every lunch in a room with this counselor chick who was pretty much on our side.

We also had multiple meetings in which the chick would NEVER actually show up and it would be me and this other boy talking to this stupid principle. Apparently the girl accused us of calling her fat and some other shit that I dont remember. I kept saying that I never called her fat and that I wanted her to come to the meeting so we could confront that shit but she never did and they wouldnt listen.

It was really fucking dumb. In the end nothing happened at all. I just had a month of lunch wasted.

3. i got put in juvenile hall for a month for throwing my shit at a movie theatre screen, i denied it until my mom took me to the theatre and we watched the video lol, it was fucking hilarious.

4. Why would you do that?

lol

5. I Respect that.

6. 5th grade circa year 82-83..shot the proctor the bird at recess.She was a german immigrant COONT.To the office I went.:ey:

7. in 7th grade I put a wet paper towel on the wall to see if it would really stick on it and stay there and then someone told a teacher and they told my vp, i got school commuinity service so i had to be a janitor for two days from 230(after school) until 5

8. because im a monkey, just like you.

9. I've been in a lot of trouble in my years.. School, the law, parents.. but ever since I turned 18 Ive been good! from age 7-17 I was a little idiot. Stupids thing I gave my friend a hug in the 1st grade and we had detention I played sick and didn't go to detention. Age 11 Cops called for throwing rocks over a building.. and it just got worse from there. Now i'm a college student and staying out of trouble :) fuck yeah!

10. i got in trouble my first week of first grade at a new school for jumping from desk to desk. just made some new friends and decided to do what they were doing. we all had to sit inside for recess that day with the teacher..

thats probably the stupidest thing ive gotten in trouble for. everything else ill admit i deserved to get in trouble for lol

11. In 8th Grade i had this crazy, literally crazy teacher that didn't teach shit, all she did was bitch about us. How none of us were good students, none of us were going anywhere in life (most of us were 13) and she constantly bitched about her husband who divorced her and somehow got 50% of her shit. Her husband was some doctor or engineer and had mad bills. She went from driving a benz to taking the bus.

Anyways, one day I was really sick, just coughing a lot and my friend walks in to class and she kicks him out for no reason. He complained and she sent him to the office and called the principle to our class to "talk to us." the second he left she bitched more and i started coughing alot. She sent me to the office for being "disrespectful." and "disrupting the class." me and my friends got suspensions for 2 days. bullshit.

12. Well I was in preschool many moons ago. Me and a group of friends were playing house. We had everything set up, the table, bedrooms and all that jazz. I somehow end up being the dad and this girl is the mom. I don't remember the exact details but I remember me and her sitting there naked playing with each others nasty parts IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAYCARE!! The teachers didn't try and stop it. I remember my dick was hard though. I was like 5...how is that possible??? But I when I got home...did I get the ass beating of a lifetime! I miss being a kid hahah I didn't give a fuck back then!

13. I got yelled at the other day for spitting in the sink

14. Okay I didn't get in any trouble for this, but this happened.

I was at lunch in middle school when my friend showed me a picture of a naked girl on his phone that was going around. After I saw it, I said something along the lines of, "I'm gonna get my boner on!". One of the counselors heard me but he didn't do anything. I thought it was fucking hilarious.

15. yea, this happened.

16. No like they were just keeping the other kids away from what I remember. They probably did try to stop it but I mean come on I was like 5 I don't remember much. Just stories from my parents.

17. This part actually made me cry from laughing. Real tears.

18. This happened last month sometime in February. I found myself inside a classroom of the highschool I graduated from on a Saturday at 10 p.m. Don't even ask, me and my friends were bored and decided to hop inside our old highschool (which is common because we always skateboarded inside campus after hours. We hear an engine, my friend peeps outside and see's a cop car. Luckily the cops didn't see him, and we walk out surrounded by 4 cop cars. I have NEVER been that scared in my life. IDK why but the cops let us go. I guess 'cause I was with 2 18 year olds who are currently seniors in this highschool.

Anyways, that's mine, but we didn't get in trouble.

19. #60 SwagCaleb, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    In the 3rd grade I was bending down to tie my shoe after we got our work done & the teacher thought it was a disruption to the class & gave me 3 days in detention.

Another time in the 5th grade I used to ride the bus to school in the mornings, and I used to listen to music on the way there. There were two kids that sat behind me that used to call everyone a "faggot" and a bunch of other dumbass 5th grade insults & one day the bus driver came back and was asking who was calling everyone names & those two kids blamed it on me. I had no idea what was going on because I normally listened to music & kept to myself, but she took their word over mine because one of the kids had a mom that was a teacher at the school. Well she moved me up to the front of the bus & told me I couldn't listen to my music anymore so I told my mom about it & she said I would only have to ride the bus for a couple more days & that she was going to call the school about it. Well my mom ended up calling the school & throwing a fucking fit so the school just told her to take me to school from now on, & on the last day of riding that bus I called the bus driver a stupid cunt and casually got off the bus. I even opened the bus doors for myself after she wanted me to stay on the bus to talk shit to me even more than she had before. :cool: