Dumbest thing u've ever said that u remember

Discussion in 'General' started by tokabowl420, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Dumbest thing I ever said was after a street festival in chicago on a buncha droogz when I was like 17.

After the show on the way home, I asked if we were going to see the band that we just saw. needless to say, I was lucky to wake up the next morning.

Anyone else able to top that?

2. #2 root2vest, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    i once said that i was going to stop smoking herb

3. 4.5 - 7 = -3.5

And no...it doesn't lol. I had to think about it for a full minute after someone told me I was wrong and I just looked retarded.

4. i told this girl i loved her..... >.>

5. My teacher in 9th grade was giving out some kind of award to a hot girl in our class, called the "class pass".

I wasn't anywhere near paying attention so I didn't really hear what I said, and without even thinking I was just like "what? class ass?" cause I honestly thought that's what he said.

I've definitely said some dumb thing but I'm high and thats the first one I could think of

Oh and also this isn't a dumb thing I said, but it's a dumb thing. When I was eating out at a restaurant again I was just off in my own world and the waitress got all the menus from my friends (without me noticing) then she stuck her hand out in front of me to get mine. I didn't know what was up, so I just gave her a high five lol. Then she just looked like wtf? and pointed to the menu.

I was like... oh..... my bad.... haha I got some shit for that one

6. I'm sure I have said some pretty mindblowingly stupid things but those nights when such things are spoken, are the nights of which aren't remembered to the lightest of days.

7. Oh I just thought of another good one.

I've done this on more than one occasion too.

I'll be at a restaurant or someplace where somebody is helping/waiting on me. They'll say something like enjoy your food, and I'll automatically say "You too!" and as soon as it flies out of my mouth I just think "DOOD! They said enjoy the food, not have a nice day."

I get the most confused looks when that happens. Luckily, I only do it when I'm baked.

8. First time rolling i was in the back of a car with some friends lol. They figured they wanted to go down to miami. After about an hour long drive through miami i started to see shit i recognized and i sprang up and yelled "HEY! WE'RE IN FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

9. Where did you start out in? If you started in Florida that makes it even better haha!

EDIT:Oh sorry, just read your location.

10. its the worst when someone say hi and you respond hi back. then they say whatsup and i assume they were gonna say how are you so i automatically say good. and then my thoughts scramble and im like uh oh i mean nothing much you? it always happens to me when i pass by my teachers at school