Dumbest thing i eva did high..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DuvalPrincess, Jul 25, 2007.

1. YEsterday i did the dumbest thing ever when i was high. My mom leaves for work about 8 so everyday we can, my friend ride his bike for like 2 miles, n we'll smoke. well today he had some dank, n i rolled it up into 2 blunts. On the second blunt we were watching maurry n i decided to go down stairs n get some food. SO i go down stairs n all i found was some corn chips, but ey that what i had, so i put it n a bowl n went back up stairs to my room. The door was a lil open so i kicked it all the way open, and i dont know if i forgot he was there, r i didnt recognize him, but i freaked out n screamed n threw the bowl at him. It hit him in the face n there were chips everywhere, we laughed for a good 30 minutes, despite his busted lip.......awww good times

2. atleast the person with the busted lip got to eat your food

3. true, he'll be tasting doritos for a week

4. Ouch, well hey at least he got some chips....

5. i have done way worse. Me and my friends went down to venice like 2 weeks ago to get me a bong thats less then a foot tall so we can blaze in the car easier. and i put a pizza in his oven before we blazed and then left. came back 4 hours later and found a Black burnt disc like object in the oven and was so bummed (got more high on the ride back) and anyway lets just say his oven still smells and im not aloud to make pizza any more :(

6. That is the funniest shit ive ever heard. I dont think I would SWAT kick my door lol.

7. When I first read the initial post, I was laughing, but when you said that I immediatley imagined somoene actually doing it. I fell out of my chair I laughed so hard!

8. Haha, I laughed my ass off at the SWAT thing too. Great story though, Us stoner's have a mentality that no one could understand...except us.

9. that is some funny shit.......but my question is if yall had dank why the fuck did yall roll blunts? that shit is expensive for a reason......it is some good shit......so all you have to do is smoke some bowls and get high....... so you dont waste the shit so fast......dumb move....but funny story.....

10. So true, haha, and yeah, that's hilarious:hello:

11. I've done it before to man. Don't worry your not alone on that one.
    .........Several times actually