Dumbest Thing Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Legalized Dank, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Alright so yesterday me and a buddy of mine decide hey lets go get some studs and decide to wait till today to get them. So we were goin on with a normal day of tokin up and decide to get relly blitzed before geting our ears done. So we get to the tattoo shop pay and sign everything then go back into the room and my buddy goes first and the guy pulls out to rings and is about to put them on my buddy and i realized this a nd said wait cause we thought we were gettin studs, long story short neither of us ended up getting pierced and the fucking asshole said since he had gotten out the earrings that he was still charging us 25 bucks cause he couldnt use them again. Fuck my life, just needed to vent

2. Why didn't you just tell the guy you wanted studs instead? Its not that big a deal...

3. Thats crazy, that happened to me yesterday! me and a buddy of mine decide hey lets go get some studs and decide to wait till today to get them. So we were goin on with a normal day of tokin up and decide to get relly blitzed before geting our ears done. So we get to the tattoo shop pay and sign everything then go back into the room and my buddy goes first and the guy pulls out to rings and is about to put them on my buddy and i realized this a nd said wait cause we thought we were gettin studs, long story short neither of us ended up getting pierced and the fucking asshole said since he had gotten out the earrings that he was still charging us 25 bucks cause he couldnt use them again. Fuck my life, just needed to vent

4. Thats crazy man, you two even write the exact same way....:rolleyes:

5. they didnt have studs at the shop we went to

6. Blower you should have just gotten your ears pierced and used a temporary since you already paid 25 bucks I mean comeon...but I guess you were stoned so you got an excuse ;)