Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumbest Stoner Moment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Sep 13, 2012.

1. After my friend and I smoked some really good shit, zero tolerance, we just took off walking and after about 20 minutes (which felt like 3 hours), he just stops and says, "Dude, where's the car?". And I was just like "....Fuck....". Haha it was epic in hindsight XD

What's your dumbest stoner moment?

2. uhh. i don't really do stupid decisions when i'm high. i have moments where i stare straight forward and think "I'm a dumbass"
    Like when i'm looking for something for 5 minutes and it turns out it was right infront of my face the whole time and stuff like that.

3. Zj remembers the strobe light dancing. Cause I barely do...

4. I don't know about anyone else- but the only thing i've been doing lately is mixing up the caps of beverages and stuff....like today subconsciously put the green cap of the milk carton to my glass drink like I was going to cap it...I was like wtf? :smoke:

5. I think you misunderstand the word 'hindsight' lol :smoke:

6. I don't really have too many dumb moments either, but I do get mindfucked every so often.

A couple days ago I was walking up my street high as fuck and I thought I was walking past a car with nobody driving it and even got a "wtf" look on my face before I kept going and realized it was hitched to a truck. Felt pretty dumb I suppose.

7. i almost took a hit from my dbv backwards. wand in the mouth tube in the unit got a nice little burn on the lips :p

8. Stuffed a lit joint in my pocket.

9. I do this from time-to-time.

Haha, I did this the other day while riding with my friend. Seriously thought that no one was driving this Jeep until the truck it was hitched to started moving, lol. :smoke:

10. One time a friend and I were stoned off some blue dream we were just sitting at a table by ourselves at a party.

There was a solo cup with two rims on it and my friend and I repeatedly tried to pull them apart and after about 5 minutes we just gave up and concluded it was one cup.

After we were done eating we got up and walked away but before we did my friend turned and knocked the cup over. The cup hit the ground and separated into two cups. We went nuts, we could not believe it. Laughed uncontrollably for 10 minutes. Twas a good day.

11. That's the best feeling ever. You feel like you've discovered gold or something. I concluded drinking a shake and taking a hot shower was the best thing ever.