Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumbest funniest trippiest shit youve ever thought of when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Do you ever have those moments where you just kind of let your mind go and think of crazy shit? I will start off with an example.

So I randomly just thought of this thing in the shape of a donut hole or timbit type of thing except it wasn't a donut. It had a hole in the middle where you put your dick and fucked it, and it came out the other side. And I thought of some weird guy doing this to some weird trippy song.

2. #2 hazey grapes, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    i started out smoking AWESOME & trippy columbian gold in the early 80s and had a few interesting things cross my mind
    -at work, on my 2nd job, i used to bake with my co-workers, watch some MTV on the bar set and go scarf some delicious vanilla ice cream thinking to myself "the mouse will play while the cat is away" often while getting that cool, walking downhill with feet that want to float away effect. that was the very best i ever smoked and it spoiled me and made me the indica hater i am today
    - i used to get paranoid all the time thinking my family was always hiding things on me to be funny
    - the very first time i blazed, i had a SERIOUS panic attack driving home with my graduation car when i went by about 8 cop cars with lights blazing at around 35mph as is started to rain and 2 of the cars pulled out and sandwiched me on either side while i thought they'd know i had a couple beers and was worried that i'd swerve and get busted with the gram i was gifted & bowl i was loaned by my future dealer. "just stare straigh ahead! don't swerve! oh crap! you're going to get a life sentence!" they just rolled by even though i couldn't stop myself from glancing right 1st and then left as they passed me. then, i noticed that the rain in my headlights looked like glowing laser spears and took a couple more hits in a church parking lot and saw that the newscaster on TV was in 3D when i got home
    -the FUNNIEST and weirdest thing though was when i hooked a schoolmate i was driving home up and noticed that the wheatgrass by the side of the road looked like weird headed aliens slowly marching towards the car. when i pointed it out to my buddy, at 1st he said i was crazy, but after i made him look, and then had to re-iterate WEIRD HEADED, he said "whoa! this is some fucking good shit!"
    -it's not as funny as the funniest thing i ever witnessed though. some classmates (before i started getting high) talked me into joining them for a gangbang on some gal i never knew was a slut and when we took an offramp that was right next to the on ramp i'd only been on, i thought we were going the wrong way and casually said "hey, you're going the wrong way!" and she starts freaking out screaming "let me out! let me out!" and literally tried to climb over us and jump out the door of a moving car! even when it was made clear that we were on an offramp with a stoplight that wouldn't be there if we weren't she was still freaking out and crying a little. needless to say, i don't get any pussy that day.