Dumbest/ Coolest Place You Ever Got High and Got Away With It

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by McGillicutty, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Around 1999 my girlfriend and I had the bright idea to get high in the Sears Towers in Chicago before they changed the name of the building. It was a bucket list thing for me and she went along with it. We were visiting her aunt in Illinois and we went on a high hike through the city. We wound up top floor of the towers in the bathroom w/a packed bowl a piece armed with a miniature can of Ozium, that shit rocks! I masterminded the idea to wait till the restrooms were empty and lock the door and burn down then exhale each hit down the toilet right when it flushes and sucked the smoke down then hit the Ozium once and bam, it worked ...for me. She forgot to lock the door and all went well but when a lady entered she smelled reefer before my girl hit the Ozium to eat the smoke. Well, she was in a stall so all the woman could report was her multi colored Chuck Taylors and she did. Immediately, I told my girl to take off her shoes and put them in her purse and when security asked about her footwear, she told them we been doing the tourist thing all day, her feet hurt and they believed her! Whew, like something out of the movies!!! It took me two hours to unpucker my asshole! That's one of my young and dumb stories from my 20's.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. This isnt a place but its a situation. I smoked a gram and a half and then realized that I had my last probation meeting in 30 minutes. I went in stoned as fuck and he looked me in the eye and said "Do I need to drug test you?" I responded "No." The then promptly told me that I was free and that my last meeting was over. Dumb as fuck but lucky

• Like Like x 2
  3. also I love Chicago

• Like Like x 1
  4. I smoked inside a church van lol. So my parents are very religious and my dad keeps the church van parked by our house and it was snowing one day and the van was unlocked So I just went inside and hot boxed it lol. Im going to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Also this other time my cousin found a way inside some really huge house that was a rental home. The window in the back was unlocked and no one had lived there or rented it for 5 months so we snuck inside and it
    Had a huge jacuzzi and we just smoked in there for a while and once some people knocked on the door so we never went back. I was 16. Come to think about it, I've done stupid shit when I was younger and I have more stories but
    I'll wait until another thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nah, if the bible is true, God created all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use and yeah that he saw it was all good, lol. Maybe if we do see each other there...I'll bring the weed, you bring the papers and old horny has the lflame

7. S
    Sound like a plan bro! Haha but when I did go to church we had youth group and I remember once they talked about weed and idk what they said about it. I don't think the bible
    Is against it I think the bible just talked about formication and other stuff like greed etc

8. I try to smoke everywhere I go that seems tricky. The obvious is the top of abandoned buildings for me but I smoke every day on the job doing construction..it's just vinyl siding so nothing too dangerous but it gets sketchy in people's yards when they're inside haha I like the rush though. I bought weed infront of SFPD off a crazy bum once. They didn't give a shit so I don't think that counts. I smoked weed and drank whiskey in my middle school bathroom atleast once a week for 7 and 8 grade but didnt think much of it, looking back that was stupid as Fuck haha

Murphys Multistrain Growapalooza

• Like Like x 1
  9. Coolest place I ever smoked was on a yacht back in Jamaica.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah man, it's front page news. Genesis: The creation

• Like Like x 1
  11. Been there done that too. I used to do construction, lay tile and carpet, roof etc, everybody I know that works hard usually play hard too. Stay Green

• Like Like x 1
  12. In my cell at the county jail.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 4
  13. coolest place was belize on an island with a really cool chick

14. In the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World....got caught too..they stopped the ride and a guy says, "give me that" and the dude with me ate the joint which had an inch long cherry on it....I was out on bond too...we got the fuck out of there as soon as the ride was over.

• Like Like x 4

15. Lol nice that's pretty cool imo ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. You got high and forgot you weren't supposed to get high lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. the dumbest place I got high was in my welding class of my senor year, the metals room was in a big garage basically and it was a nice day and he had the big overhead door open, and i just toked right outside the door and had 2 buddies come out and smoke too, after that we went back in the classroom part and pretend to work on are CAD assignment because we didnt want to fuck around welding and grinding while we were baked. we just fucked around on the computers instead xD i wish i did this more often before i graduated xD

• Like Like x 1
  18. I used to work in a pretty large shopping mall at Zumiez. Every so often Corporate would send people in to do inventory for us and it would take a while, usually until about 2 a.m. I'd walk around the halls behind all the stores and get stoned for a good hour or two with another guy that worked at Zumiez with me... We'd run into random employees from other stores and they'd usually smoke with us too. It's was awesome and it never seemed sketchy but it was kinda weird to smoke a bunch of weed in a shopping mall lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. Me too

20. My high school senior art teacher let us go in the dark room two at a time to "get creative"! All he asked was that we "accidentally" spill some film exposure chemicals that was mostly sulphur to cover the smell and to leave the roaches so someone could "quality check our product as not to poison ourselves, ha ha. I miss that Fucker!

• Like Like x 2