Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. When I was around ten I smoked the rolled notebook paper too one hit and I fucking choked so hard, I was thinking how does my mom stand her cigs

2. my buddy came over to stay the night once, and we decided we were going to get higher like never before!( I was in 8th grade i think?) But what we did was
    1) buy half ounce of weed( It was shitty mexican weed)
    2) set up chairs in front of my bedroom window.
    3) stuff towels under the door over the vents
    4) i had this bottle of cologne that i ghetto rigged with the sprayer of a febreeze bottle, so it sprayed like crazy mad amounts of cologne.
    So after smoking like 5 bowls of this shit and laughing/ being very very loud, i hear my dad bang on the door. Im like OH SHIT loud as fuck. so i start spraying this cologne Like CRAZY i mean THE ENTIRE BOTTLE all over the walls the floor the window the chairs my friend.. EVERYTHING i litterly throw my pipe under the bed and it makes a loud bang(The whole time cussing and not even thinking about the mass amount of Smoke that was in the air). so i finaly open the door and my dads yelling and cussing asking why there is towls under the door, why i was smoking "the pot", that the bird was high and wouldnt shut the fuck up. im still tryin to say i wasnt and he just like Why do you have chairs around your window? why is their smoke? Why did you spray so much f&cking cologne? the rest of the story pretty much goes as hem yelling at me while i stair at the floor higher then shit.
    SO the lession is?!?! Dont smoke weed when you room is 2 feet from where your dad sleeps, and blow that shit into a freaking fan!

3. When I was 15, thought i'd take a nice smoke session down at my nearby park in the middle of the night, I mean I was new to the whole pot thing and I didn't think much of it, so i'm at the park chilling on the little dock smoking my crappy looking blunt and to my surprise the next thing I know I see blue lights blazing down the street that connects to the park, paranoid as shit I jump into the little lake the docks on and hide underneath, took me a good 10 minutes to climb my ass back up onto the dock freezing my ass off because you know it just had to be in January.

4. Did my second ever bong in the school bicycle shed just before a field trip to go rock climbing. I was freaking out on the bus but it actually went ok.

5. I smoked green tea, lavender and even some grass from my
    lawn to see if anything
    would happen (7th grade)

also I use to go behind like trader joes and look for half smoked cigaretts off the ground and smoke them when I was dry :laughing:

6. also one time when I got y first bong when I was 13, I was
    smoking with some friends and we were eating cookie crisp for munchie food and some how I packed the cookie crisp into the bowl with weed and hit it...don't smoke cookie crisp

7. it was freshman year and i was about to go over to my brother's GF house to study for my final exam in spanish (she was a spanish major or something)

i walked out 15 min before i was supposed to leave and told my mom i was just going to go for a walk with my pockets bulging lol. so i went behind these houses in a neighborhood and smoked some really good weed and i was walking out i hear behind me "excuse me! excuse me!" and some heavyset blonde woman is waving me down. im freaking out and contemplate running but i wait for her. she comes up to me and goes "i dont know exactly what you were doing back there but i have a pretty good idea. theres familys back here and i dont want to see you back there again, you understand?"

i was really stoned and it was crazy. i went home and im pretty sure my mom knew i was high. and i had to go sit through 3 hours of spanish tutoring not able to remember or learn anything and just stumble over basic spanish vocabulary. i was so stupid lol.

8. Smoked pretzels, and notebook paper when I was young. That's about the dumbest I can think of besides smoking outta a can like once.

9. Here in Jersey we have these blue recycling bins for cardboard boxes and whatnot. Me and my friend decided it would be an awesome idea to hotbox the shit out of it, needless to say we hotboxed so hard that the lighter we had stopped working because there was no oxygen to keep a flame. We thought the lighter was broken at first so we got out to look for one and we tried the lighter we had one last time and it worked fine, so we proceeded to keep hotboxing :D

10. [quote name='"LongBottomLeaf"']Who has done some stupid shit as a kid either with weed, or with things pretending it's weed???

I'll start with the memory that came to mind after a nice bong session that got me feeling "5th grader high." lol

Me and my buddies used to get plain old lined notebook paper, roll itup into little "joints" (nothing inside) and straight cheef the paper til it burnt our fingertips...... All just to blow smoke out of our mouths really. Pretty sure we didn't inhale because A.) we probably didn't know how and B.) we probably would have passed out from inhaling straight smoke into our lungs

Which lead to ripping random leaves off trees, rolling them into similar joints.....

Which lead to an early start with Marijuana, and a great relationship with her ever since!

Anyone else as stupid as I was a child....? lol[/quote]

I did the exact same thing when I was younger. Word for word haha

11. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']I didn't start masturbating till 18...

I would just rub my dick against stuff around my house..[/quote]

Workaholics reference?

12. Uhhh, is anyone else wondering where a 7th grader gets a car they can hotbox? :confused:

13. ^Or how a 7th grader smokes 2 blunts in one session for that matter lol.. I cant even smoke 2 blunts now and ive been smokin for over 5 years, Sure as hell couldnt smoke 2 before school.

And an oz in his pocket? Dayummnn, Someone was a lil hardass wen they were a tween lmfao.

14. the bus..duh

15. Older brother or friends? I first started with my brother and we had some SESSIONS on the way to school haha. And 2 blunts between a couple people isn't too gnarly. Some kids start early ya know?

16. Seriously?! I did the exact same thing, me and my friends would smoke various teas in rolled up post-it notes. We thought it was genius, because the post-its already had a sticky side so they would be easy to roll, but now that I think about it inhaling that burnt glue can't have been good..

17. At age 13 I grew my first crop on the roof of my parents house.
    Dumbest thing I did was not check the PH before adding my flowering nutrients.
    Had to flush with PH balanced water and wait a week before adding the PH balanced nutrient dose I should have done in the first place.
    I feel that yield and quality suffered immensely.

18. Did you start smoking when you were like 8?... I didn't even know what PH was when I was 13..

19. busteeeeeed

20. Me and a couple friends back in like 7th grade would roll glass up in normal lined paper and smoked it. we even hid in bushes when we did it incase we got caught. good times. :)