Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. When i First started smoking. When my friends weren't with my i'd always put weed on a piece of ham and wrap it up and let my cat eat it

2. When i was 17 i just got an MFLB, i wanted to try it so bad so i bought a gram in the morning before school. In 1st period we were watching a movie so i went to the bathroom and took like 2 - 3 hits and went back. When i got back the WHOLE class was tripping. Somehow everyone in the room smelled it. im pretty sure i didnt combust the weed, and the bathroom is all the way down the hall. I was so paranoid because it was my senior year so i just acted like I didnt know what was going on and watched the movie. Even another teacher peaked in the room and said 'its stinky in here'. Thankfully i got out of there without getting caught.

3. -Getting caught at school for smoking in the toilets, If I could do it again.. I'd smoke on the schoolyard so the smell would be gone immediately!

-A few years back I had another lifestyle than I have now, I was wanted by the police, and my friends camera got stolen so I came with him to the policestation to report it (that's already stupid enough), and I rolled a joint in the waiting room at the police station.. didn't get caught at that moment though, but I'll never forget how retarded that move was!

4. [quote name='"t-fizz"']-Smoked out of a socket stuck in a bottle (Not a bong... Just a socket stuck in the side.)

-Smoked a bible paper (Felt guilty as fuck ever since.)

-Smoked a stride gum wrapper.

-Smoked tea.

-Smoked nutmeg

-went to steal weed from my bro, and it was the guts from a blunt, and i threw it in his bong thinkin it was k2, took a huge hit, and fuckin damn near choked to death.

-Smoked in my middleschools chorus bathroom

-Smoked some dirty ass brown ass schwagg bricked shit cuz it was 10 bucks an eighth, and the price alone was enough to intrigue me, without considering why the price was so low.

- Bought a used bong that didnt have a female piece or slider for 35 bucks, pry like a 20 dollar bong wen it was bought of the lhs.[/quote]

Lmao. That all was soo funny, that i had to stop reading halfway down your post. (Lmao yes i am flying... Hope you are too. )

5. Lol oh god that mustve been hell to your lungs.l

6. my buddies used to light a match, blow it out and try inhaling the smoke...i never did.

but a few times (way back when before i actually tried smoking weed) i have smoked a cigar and inhaled little puffs to get wicked light headed

have used random pages from a bible and phonebook to roll joints when i was broke and didn't feel like walking the 20 minutes to the store

7. [quote name='"DysfunctionAlex"']You remember that Kennedy guy? Well . . .[/quote]

I chuckled. Then realized how un-American that really is.

8. Hotboxed a school supply closet with my ex-gf... Somehow didnt get caught though

9. Not me personally but I head a friend from sweden who thought "grass" was actual grass, so he tried to smoke actual grass.

10. I put weed in one of those sportsdrink bottle caps (the kind you pull up to open), lit it and inhaled through the mouthpiece, like a primitive bowl.

11. I didn't start smoking till I was 18 so I didn't do too much stupid shit :hello:

I guess the stupidest thing I've done was forgotten a joint was behind my ears while I was talkin to my uncle one time. When he was about to leave he was like...." Btw you should take that joint out of your ear".... I was all like :eek:

12. #92 Inforit, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    at about 18 was sent to the store by good ol' mom for some Absorbine Jr. and Ben and I just got done toking a nice J. anyhow we got to the drug store and he was elected to go in and get the stuff. he comes out with a freakin quart of the stuff. got a little pissed but we drove back to my house and i handed the bottle to her and she bust out laughing so hard. she knew we was high lol

13. I started smoking when I was really young (got introduced to it at 11, and instantly fell in love of course ;) )

but my friends and I used to smoke out of foil lol so bad for you.

then one time we were in my backyard and i had really long bangs at the time, well i was lighting the bowl and i didn't notice my hair was in the bowl and when I sparked up my bangs caught on fire lol i was like holy SHIT AHHHHH
    and then we all started laughing really hard

14. Going to school in the 7th grade after hotboxing a couple blunts before school then going in there while spraying axe as i walk in the front door with a oz in my pocket. I got nervous and taped it to a bottom of a toilet. Smartist move i made that whole day

15. I did the same exact thing. I had a huge property, like 50 acres, and we would go down the road and camp at this fire pit I had ever since I was like 12 and that's where the shenanigans ensued. smoking grass there, getting drunk the first couple times there, then blazing so manyy bowls there.. Good times.

16. Hahaha I honestly love this thread. My friend made pipes for months before we ever smoked and the first I smoked was with my 2 best friends and my brother out of a wooden pipe he had carved. Good shit.

17. One of my friends came to school one day claiming he had weed, I had never seen it or smelt it before so I had no idea what it looked like. he pulls out a baggie with just a regular leaf from a tree in his front yard, but I was thoroughly convinced it was weed. I then spend the rest of the day being paranoid having the leaf in my pocket... I look back at it now and I'm actually mad I did that. lol

18. one day i smoked a bowl at work an hour before closing in the bathroom and the whole store smelled a friend came in told me the whole store smelled i didnt know and didnt really care lol. i wouldnt do it again tho, i did it after closing and an employee from a another store came to do a transfer of products he was just laughing his ass off

19. When I first bought weed with a friend we were both rather new to smoking, and the only pipe we had broke after we bought. I convinced him I heard something about people eating weed and we downed some nug. Yeah, just straight nug. Split a gram between 2 people. All that happened was we got super hungry for some reason.

Other dumb thing I used to do was smoke out of pencaps without putting a metal piece to keep from smoking plastic. The first time I got high was off a pencap bowl but I later learned that shit was bad.

20. LOL anyone watching probably thought it was him.

Been there - well, not exactly there but I've smoked out of cones/bowls mad out of foil and aluminium cans.
    Live and learn.