Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. A friend of mine sold an ounce of "weed" when really it was an ounce of catnip and about an 1/8th or ground up weed in the mix pressed into a bud looking thing

2. My friends and I use to smoke mint plant. It was really a good time. We actually got high. and if you guys are fealling congested, smoke some mint out of a bong. It clears you out good. I try and get some mint once every 2 weeks

3. Smoking out of aluminum cans when I was 15.

Or the time a friend and I were out in the wee hours of the morning during the winter( we were teenagers then). I was convinced people driving by knew what we were doing, so I pretended to ski down the side of the road.

No skis, a dusting of snow, but I was convinced I was pretend-a-skiing like a fucking pro.

That day was the closest I've ever came to skiing...

4. My friend did this! Then told me he just "likes making bongs". He had never smoked weed before until a week ago when I asked him if he could make us a bong and made one in like 3 mins. :confused:

5. Smoked catnip. One step into my room, passed out flat on my face.

6. I just remember smoking, walking to my room, then blank.

7. tried to smoke my dad's cig and i cant even light it back then.
    and my friend snorted ground white pepper and thought it was cool
    lol

8. haha but remember, in the end all that guy wanted was some chocolate

9. Holy FUCK! I'd be scared if i saw some scary as 7 foot dude running at me in the cemetery :eek:

Dumbest thing i've done is probably take a hit in my class while my teacher went to go look for some computer equipment. Lol i honestly dont know how he didnt smell it.

10. i started dating a girl when i was high, i never knew it. and now i play the game "guess if im high" with every gf since. you get baked, then text them and see if they catch on. ive only lost twice muahah

11. I think everyone has done the old smoke note paper/leaves etc. I did it once at my grandpas with my cousin and very nearly threw up everywhere.

A kid at my primary school used to colour in paper with green texta (why he didn't just use green paper defeats me) and tear it up, then scrunch the pieces into little buds; then bag and try and sell them. To be fair it actually looked a bit like real buds haha

12. I would smoke until the bag was gone no matter how big o bag just keep on smokn then be like ah man no more green.

13. #73 Skull and Bong, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    This kind of applies. Happened about 3 years ago It was my stupidity and my dads... I was really really high one night and wanted cigarettes so I stole a pack from my dad. The next day he was home from work and while I was at school he stripped down my room. I had put the cigarettes in my stash area which at the time had had an eight of bud and a handel of vodka. He told my mom and I got a message in school that I was in deep shit. I get home at 2:00 PM. Hes been home all day she doesnt get home til 5:30PM. Apparently he got thirsty cause half my handel is drank and hes sittin outside smoking a joint of my weed....... She got home and well.. Bad (he tried to deny he drank or smoked any of the stuff.. very poorly)

14. I used to make pen pipes, load it with tea, and light that shit in the bathroom..good times lol

15. My cousin and I first started buying together when we were like 14, so we had no jobs, we smoked out of pop cans. We went underneath a bridge near my cousin's house on a fall night & smoked up. We were smoking, and then this bum-ish looking guy walks by on the top of the bridge and looks down, seeing us. We were like frozen, lmfao. And then he yells "Are you smoking crack?! You guys smoking crack?!"

LOL fuck.

So he yells "I'm gonna come down there and get you!" Or some shit like that, starts running. We book it under the other side as fast as we can (it's a big river).
    We stop on the other side for about 10 mins before we realise he probably was just fucking with us. :confused:

Weird people man..

16. lmao.

17. kinda messed up but LOL

18. Ate a raw potato with out even realizing until it was to late, how I hear you ask well that is is a story for another day.

19. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']Ate a raw potato with out even realizing until it was to late, how I hear you ask well that is is a story for another day.[/quote]

I am awaiting said day.

20. Ahh the old pizza kush selling days