Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb things you did as a kid (smoking related)...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LongBottomLeaf, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Smoking pretzels

2. That's two now for smoking pretzels.... I must have been missin out!

3. dumb thing i did as a kid was roll a joint and smoke a joint with notebook paper.

4. hahaha i rolled up notebook paper to smoke out my window too!

The first 8th i bought i couldn't figure out how to smoke it, so I ended up putting like a g into my mouth and sucking on it for like an hour.

I didn't get high :(

5. I also would roll up leaves in paper when i was like 12 and smoke it just to smoke something

i would find cig ends and smoke those too, eww sick that is grose

6. hahahahahahahah this is hilarious!!!

7. Cudos to the notebook paper thing. I did the same thing haha :D smoking out of tin cans also. I was so foolish. Now its just easy tokin :smoke: worry free

8. [quote name='"Tainted593"']Was young and friends put a cockroach into the bowl without me knowing and handed it to me.
    It was dark and I thought they packed it so I lit up.

Threw up for an hour straight because of the taste and feeling.
    Lesson here is, always check what your smoking.[/quote]

I had a simmilar thing happen to me but not with a xoxk roach hahaha. I had a parent teacher conference back in like 10th grade I think at like 5 oclock in the afternoon (school got out at 2:30) and I wasn't knew to smoking so I did my normal routine, smokin with my friends thinking that I'd be plenty sober before this conference. So I go to my friends house and they already have a blunt rolled and we start smokin. The blunt tasted a bit different but didn't think much of it. About half way through im like " guys, I'm way to high to finish this blunt and way to high to go to this fuckkng conference. Wtf did you put in it?" and they burst out laughing saying they put half a G of hash in it. I thought it was pretty funny, not knowing that I would still be fucking blazed wayyyy after the conference. Needless to say, after the meeting, my mom starts screeming saying how she knows im fucking baked blah blah blah. Got grounded for that. Still laugh about it till this day. Sorry about the off topic, just thought I'd share:)

9. haha i thought that was what rolling paper was . I didnt realize how bad it was might as well smoked by drying a tomato leaf

10. oh yeah also i bought grass and thought it was weed and smoked it and thought i was high

11. I'm pretty sure everyone tried smoking something before they smoked weed. Me and my friend used to smoke sage when we were like 12 lol. We tried to convince ourselves it tasted good but it was fuckin nasty.

12. haha before i bought weed i thought u lit the weed on fire inside the bag and inhaled the smoke . I dont remember how i found out but i used a pen cap my first time/

13. Tea.
    Used to open up tea bags and and pack it into a bong made out of a water bottle.

I dont know why..

14. up until like 13 i was always kind of "i dont smoke weed thats bad what the fuck"

i smoked weed before i smoked anything else i'm pretty sure

15. Man, my first ever smoke (on my own) was with a pipe I made from aluminium foil. I took a nug, chucked into the bowl and tried to light it up from the bottom, like a crack pipe.

16. Topped off a bowl with crushed up candy canes. Doesn't work too well.

17. i rolled a joint with crushed up smarties and kool aid powder inside of notebook paper and smoked it in my kitchen :smoke:

18. Smoke joints of tea mix rolled up in post it notes xD tasted good xD "I used to think they got me high when my eyes were red prolly just from the harsh smoke in my eyes

19. Tried to Smoke outta a homemade bowl where the bowl piece was plastic, whoops

20. [quote name='"big_rudy101"']Tea.
    Used to open up tea bags and and pack it into a bong made out of a water bottle.

I dont know why..[/quote]

I did the same thing! I dunno why either, I thought it would relax me xD