Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb Question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by suicidebonger, Nov 27, 2012.

1. ey guys

so i bought a grinder a couple months ago to collect keif and i have to say, its worked quite well. anyways, now the inside is basically completely coated in keif: theres also a bunch caught in the screen. So iwas wondering if i could soak it in alcohol and then evaporate that alcohol and make something like QWISO?

the grinders metal so i hope i dont get like cancer in my brain or something

think itll work?

2. yeah you can do that, that's actually what alot of people do. You won't get cancer. None of the metal will even dissolve into the alcohol. Good luck.

3. If it's a cheap grinder I wouldn't.

4. As long as there is no paint on it, should be ok. :smoke:

5. not a dumb idea. i did the same thing, my grinder was covered and completely clogged in kief. pour iso alcohol all over it, and let it drip onto a glass tray. wait a day and boom your leftover kief turned into a nice couple hits of kief hash, with a sparkly new grinder.