Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dumb question regarding blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, Feb 12, 2009.

1. yeah well i plan on starting to smoke blunts a lot more because well i love them now =] however ive never rolled lol but on all these guides i see people say you twist the ends of the blunts? my friend rolled a dutch that we smoked the other day but the ends werent twisted so what exactly does this mean? and does itm kae a difference if you dont do this lol sorry i know its a stupid question just wanst sure what it ment =/

2. i dont twist the end of my blunts...theres no need to. i think u should twist a joint but not a blunt i usually fold the tip of the blunt if there not packed and shake it back and forth and rip off the paper and light.

3. Usually I leave enough to fold it over. That way you can torch the end a lot and get the weed a little burnt and it will help get the blunt to a nice burn.

4. Yeah no need to twist the end of a blunt especially once you get good at rolling and can get a nice cone shape. I do agree with the above suggestion to fold the end you are going to light. It seems to canoe less often if you do this imo.