Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb question, perhaps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Let's say a coin of some sort fits perfectly in my bowl. Could I sterilize a coin and fit it tightly over a bowl of weed and then heat it up to light my bowl?

2. i don't know manchild

3. Depending on the coin, if you found one that wasn't toxic. Are you saying that your gonna torch it? Sort of like hot-knifing?

4. Why would you want to do that...

5. This now ponders my mind also

6. I'm not saying I do. I'm just wondering.. If it turned out it would be effective and you could do it without adding any harm to yourself, I'd try it. Why not?

7. I don't know if it would work but you would end up with a really hot coin.

8. I did some research and almost all of the US coins won't be good to use. If you could find a pre 1950's dime then that would work perfect. Take a video!

9. you could try hot knifing

10. #10 overheatedmud, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why wouldnt it work?

11. Nobody knows?

12. Definitely try it! that sounds like a great idea.

13. Somebody actually asked this at the last city meeting in my area, but nobody knew the answer so I come here. A lot of people care.

14. Sounds kinda like a good idea for a bowl in general...

15. Would it ignite it or vape it?

16. #17 overheatedmud, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What kind of city meeting? Like all the stoners in your city meet or like an actual city meeting?

17. I would imagine it'd ignite, eventually it's gonna get red hot like a skillet or nail. Just assuming, I'm not sure what those dimes are made of.

18. Everybody here smokes and is pretty open about it. The mayor smokes, the cops smoke, teachers, all that. We're pretty open about it and weed usually comes up in city meetings because we're always super ripped for them

19. Where do you live?!?