Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dumb question from an old toker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mixted, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So my buddy has been all about the vape lately. So the other day I went over and we got completely obliterated off his. Now I normally smoke from a pipe or bong, but I went out and bought a vape, my GF has been bugging me to get one for a while. Being that my first time using one in 15 years as a smoker was last week, it leaves me pondering. Can I Vape hash?

2. [quote name='"Mixted"']So my buddy has been all about the vape lately. So the other day I went over and we got completely obliterated off his. Now I normally smoke from a pipe or bong, but I went out and bought a vape, my GF has been bugging me to get one for a while. Being that my first time using one in 15 years as a smoker was last week, it leaves me pondering. Can I Vape hash?[/quote]

Depends on the vape I think. Dunno I've never tried.:p

3. Yea i do it all the time. I think it's better because when I smoke hash I use a glass probe and a torch and hash burns better at a higher temp so it works great in the vape.

4. You most certainly can vape hash.. I'm sure you have to have the right temp for it to work right..

5. Yeah you can, I love it! Cant offord one right now though.

6. depends on which kind of vape. with a g pen i think you can

7. [quote name='"Shayla"']Easy Vape - Whip Vaporizers - EZVapes.com what about these pieces of shit?[/quote]

that's a bad vape? my friend had that and it made me look down on Vaping cause I wasn't getting nearly high enough for the amount of time put into using it

8. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

that's a bad vape? my friend had that and it made me look down on Vaping cause I wasn't getting nearly high enough for the amount of time put into using it[/quote]

Yea that's shit. A real vape will fuck you up.