Dumb people on cops...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Young woman got pulled over n shit. Stolen car and dosent tell the cops her real name. Then when the cops put the cuffs on her shes jus so suprised. Then she crys hysteriaclly and flips out like its the end of the world.

Dumb bitch, Dont do the crime if ya cant do the time.

2. ...you aint kiddin

i was watchin cops about a week or two ago... pig pulls over this young teen girl (prolly like 16 or 17 yrs old) for speeding.. she pulls into a Target parking lot, yada yada, he tells her what she did wrong.. he searches her and checks for valid id and drivers license.. the officer bout to let her go, with a warning.. she opened up her door to get back into the car and the cop jus asked, "you dont have anything illegal in your car, do you?".. and this DUMB BROAD says NO, YOU CAN CHECK IF YOU WANT.. -smh... wow... so he goes checks and finds alittle bit of marijuana and acouple grams of coke ina brown baggie.. stupid bitch... then she starts crying and shit, making up excuses.. pitiful dumbass deserves to go to juvi.

3. Yeah,i was watchin' cops and this mom , her daughter & daughter's friend get into an accident.

The other car sped away.

The cops are asking the girl questions and spot her trying to put a bag of xanax down her bra, the dumb ass girl got bagged.

I was lmao.

4. when i got busted for driving an unregistered car with no insurance i just accepted what was coming to me. whining and crying doesn't make the punishment any less.

edit: i did try to respectfully talk my way out of it.