Dumb nukkas... Fake nukkas...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I just ask how many people who really live in the ghetto have computers with internet and take the time to type out their violent \"gangster\" plans (accent included) on it? (Sorry for using the word gangster. It comes out racially but its the only word I can think of.)

2. Just because you live in a ghetto doesn\'t mean you\'re dirt fucking poor and can\'t afford anything. My friend from Gary who lived in an area where you heard gunshots every night could still afford internet access.

I think it\'s sad that all you supposed stoners would make fun of a guy just because his problems aren\'t the same problems that the upper class generally have.

3. dude you really do need to talk more white

4. Upper class? I aint ghetto but I definatly aint upper class either...

5. ebonics is about makin ur words flow together and \"nukka\" has no flow to it what so ever..... so please, if ur speakin ebonics, say ***** at least, cuz if u were a rapper and said nukka everytime instead of *****, u\'d be one horrible rapper haha

whoa they blanked out n i g g a how bout that, will they blank out fuck ?

oh yea as far as havin a dude waiting for you to get ur ass rocked to beat this kid up, jus run up on him and do it urself, either that or u know u\'ll get ur ass kicked so ur gonna accept it

6. so u rock his shit?

7. dont come at KSR just because he types how he speaks, read my posts, i mean i dont say nukka and shit but fuck it im not black...but back to whats really good.

So did your boy slide you or puss out about talkin shit about you behind your back.

I mean this whole fight is pointless to me. You guys are fighting over bitches.
    Unless you got a family with em or your truely in love(which i still think is insane) brothers dont fight over women.

The only reason to spill blood over a female is if you are literally a PIMP and your hoe your source of income. Then its just buisness.

enough of my rambling..

so what became of the situation KSR...?

8. He\'s in adult-ed high school, he\'s not a teenager.

As for people making fun of KSR, I don\'t see the point. When I read the original post the only thing that came to mind was \"I have no response to this.\" This is clearly true of 99% of the rest of you, yet you saw fit to comment anyway, thus turning a forgettable thread into a retarded one. Now something that maybe 1 or 2 people here could legitimately respond to has turned into a 4 page thread filled with nonsense. I don\'t usually have much room to say this, but GET A LIFE.

9. it\'s not his problem that is the issue... essentially the problem boils down to his girl and another guy (his friend), i\'d say at least 50% of all men have that problem at least once in their life (regardless of class/color).... the issue (that people are bringing up) is going out of your way to sound \"hard\" on the internet and intentionally typing in slang... slang is meant for many reasons while speaking, i don\'t know of any people that write papers in slang though. there\'s just something about it that isn\'t genuine, maybe you buy it, some don\'t. either way, neither side seem to \"get it\"

10. ^^^^ seriously blades. KSR is a good dude and just because he doesnt talk the same way as everyone else is no reason for this thread to get so far off topic. If you dont like how he writes, click the little X on the top right of your browser.

Back on topic:

KSR hope things turn out for ya. I def. understand how you feel. I know a few people that were family, and one day decided to talk shit and show their disrespect and disloyalty. Watch your back, but dont go searchin for confrontation. Be safe man.

11. I\'ll give you that the way he types can be hard/annoying to read, but that doesn\'t invalidate his problem.

As far as the \"upper class\" comment, I mean that most upper-class (or middle class, for that matter, but it\'s hard to define middle class since some middle class people live in lower class areas) people don\'t have gang-related problems.

I mean everyone was knocking him for his proposed solution(s), the way he talks, everything, and for what? Why does no one else get that treatment when they come with a problem? The only difference I can see is that his problem doesn\'t generally plague the upper class. I don\'t buy the \"the way he talks\" argument for everyone (some people might legitimatly be annoyed enough by it to knock it) because there are plenty of people here who\'s typing looks like garbage and no one says anything to them, but lo-and-behold when someone comes along typing in slang then it\'s a huge deal and invalidates everything he said, judging by a lot of the comments.

So that\'s all I\'m saying: who gives a fuck how he talks or types, it\'s irrelavent to the problem. People who are knocking him seem to be just knocking him because of those things, which makes me wonder why they would. And the only thing I can come up with is class-ist (or racist, but no one really mentioned anything race related so I can\'t assume), because I still don\'t believe that it\'s the typing given how \"so mny ppl tipe liek thsi n no1 semes 2 care.\"

12. nukkas?

noone from the streets has ever said nukka

13. You and your friend should read bible passages to eachother. Share the love.

No but seriously, it seems pretty retarded to threaten to shoot one your friend with a .45 over a conflict that could be very easily resolved without even getting into a fight. Of course I\'m a \"shielded white suburban kid\" so I guess I don\'t really understand how the real world works or anything.

14. did you ever stop to consider the females perspective on this, what happens when you kil this motha and then you go to jail. Im sure she doesnt want to visit u in jail for the rest of your life and im sure you dont want to rot in jail .

15. I agree, stop the violence.

nothing settles problems like a flaming bag of dog poo:ey:

16. i agree some of the posts ONLY regarding the language in which he is speaking are pointless.... but noone is invalidating the problem... it\'s an EXTREMELY immature proposal for a solution, i\'m sorry it\'s hard for me to respect a single molecule in your body if you\'re willing to shoot someone that is a \"friend\" over something so retarded... life\'s bigger than that brah

\"ppl that tipe liek thsi\"... i get annoyed as hell with them too, i just don\'t respond to them... this could be a serious problem though, unlike someone wondering how they can get \"more baked\"

17. I agree that it\'s not a good solution to shoot someone over something like this, but instead of saying that, a lot of people seem to be just talking shit about the way he talks and making fun of \"nukka\" or to act white and other shit like that. Those are the people I\'m talking about. Not people suggesting an alternative to killing someone.

//edit

Yeah, my posts were definatly just aimed at the people \"making fun of him\" as I said in my first post.

18. Considering the fact that he was lamenting about the fact that HIS friend dogged him, AND threatened him, I\'d say his concerns are justified.

We are the product of our environment. If you were living in that area, and somone threatened you, i guarantee you\'d be strapped and lookin over your shoulder 24/7. Nobody\'s saying you\'d go on the offensive, but you gotta protect yourself, and words dont protect you from bullets and broken jaws... specially if they\'re gettin dished out by some dumb MF with nothing to lose.

19. All that I want to know is... what\'s happening with this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.