Dumb move...will I be OK

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spacejamerz, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Man my one week old stem was leaning on the soil so I tried to lift it up to fill soil around to strengthen it. In doing so I pulled it all the way out. I put some new ocean forest in there and now its sticks out just alittle bit. I watered it with a water dropper and placed back under the t5 light. Will it be OK. Any help will be gratefully appreciated. Peace

2. put it back in the soil, tamp the soil down lightly around the base of the plant. it should be fine. if you have to, prop it up with toothpicks.

3. i remember my first grow in the year 2000, well we had a marvelous garden lemme tell ya, and 1 day about 3-4 weeks prior to harvest my buddy ( me n him grow together, always have, always will...very trustworthy and i could never see any problems ever occuring) well im watering the plants and i look over at him and hes jus standing there with his mouth wide open, jaw down, like a deer in headlights...starin back at me, we were taking pix of the plants and he backed up into 1 of are flowering girls n snapped the thick ass stem, the plant died even though we did everythin we could to revive it, we still had a good 10-11 plants left and got a great harvest, but the face he gave me was priceless....like someone shot his family in front of him or something, he felt so bad and it was an honest mistake so its all good, we;re much more careful in the grow room now

4. Growbot- thank you- will do and I'll hope for the best.

legitBaller-man I could just imagine. Bet you wish you had a camera. Yea live and learn. Peace all and thanks