Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb girls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Woodzy, Jun 21, 2011.

1. A girl I know says that she is quitting because "bad things happen". I mean cmon weed doesnt cause bad things to happen, you allow these things to happen. One of the reasons is becaues she was pretty drunk and high so she fucked some guy at a party last week. The other is because she told her EX boyfriend, whom she claims is a major douche to her, that she would stop. Some people just cant handle weed I guess :confused::confused:

2. Gotta blame it on the Mary-Jane.... psh.

3. hold on a sqweeebery even if the hairy horse show slanders freakwintley towards the merrygoround may then and only then may you tickle the prikley pikle

4. I distance myself from stupid cunts like that.

5. who cares. let her be a class-a moron.

6. Can I have some of what youre smoking??? Haha but yeah i wanted to try and go after her before all this, but I hate people (girls especially) who act like weed will destroy you.