Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb/funny excuses for red eyes while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AuntMary, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Whats the dumbest excuse you have had to make up on the spot for red eyes while being high? mine was

Mom: Gosh why are your eyes so red
    me: well we went outside to play basketball.. it was a rough game
    Mom: oh ok well be careful

I was like wtf i was so high i didnt know what to say lol. i was just happy that she believed me. what were your excuses?

2. why are my eyes so red? smoking? no, no, nah thats just not me. the reason my eyes are so red is because i was listening to music in my car with the subs really loud.

YES GOD DAMNIT THAT MAKES YOUR EYES RED!!!

how...?? stress fractures on the capilaries. Too much pressure. With a masters degree i thought you'd understand this....

(never worked):wave:

3. HAHA that made me laugh so damn hard

4. It was really funny, My boyfriend and I walked into my parents house, and my step-dad (total c**t) was like

TC:B----- why are your eyes so red?
    B: Uhh
    TC: I dont care as long as she isnt (walked up to me staring me straight in my eyes, and I can barely see 3 feet infront of me coz of the sick chronic we got ) Right?
    Me: Right (dont laugh dont laugh!!!!)

Full sick.

5. i usually say allergies and give a fake sniffle, or even a sneeze if i don't think the sniffle worked to convince

6. Same, or I say I'm real tired.

7. Never a problem for me. I'd just go with "went swimming" if I had to.

8. yeah, that used to work until everyone found out i sleep a good 10 hrs a night lol

now a days i don't really care. i'm an adult. fuck it

9. "i fell on my eyes"

never worked.

10. my eyes dont get red :smoke:
    I look at it as god giving me permission

11. Mine only go a bit red, not really noticeable.

I get so damn Asian eyed though.

12. "i'm tired and i've been yawning...."

13. Yeah me too! haha
    But I have damn good mirror lens glasses...

14. when i was still living with my mom i would smoke in my bathroom with the shower running so when i went downstairs and she saw my eyes i told her i got soap in them which is pretty good excuse. now she knows i smoke and dosent care so its all good.

15. i used to say this all the time when i worked at a summer camp where we went swimming every day. i would go home after work, take a shower, and blaze a quick bowl in my bedroom while my mom was home. she asked me a few times why my eyes were so red and i just said we swam a lot at camp today.

16. itchy eyes, always works

17. Sometimes i bust out the "pepper spray by some crazy bitch" excuse but usually i just say i'm tired.

18. Pink eye goin round. lol nah i never needed an excuse for red eyes, in fact i've only gotten red eye like a few times b4 but when i do im usually so ripped its pure red lol!

19. nobody has said contacts yet??

haha the other night i thought my mom was away for the night so i blazed up like 10 mins before she got home without knowing and i was sitting on my couch eating nutter butters with the t.v. off and she comes in! shes like "omg why are your eyes so red" and i was like.."ah you see mom i just now took out my contacts after all dayyy". she just said "ohhh i see" then hands me a huge blueberry muffin that she brought back from the restaraunt ha it was quite enjoyable

20. Haha, yeah that's my excuse. And it's actually true for me sometimes.