Dumb cops.!

Discussion in 'General' started by imondat420, Sep 30, 2011.

1. About a week ago me and 3 friends were clam baking/hotboxing my car at our normal spot, a parking area about 3 miles outta my town. And we were smoking a fat ass blunt, we see a cop Rollin down the road, and I toss the blunt under the car cause he stops near us. He comes walking up to us, and just starts randomly bullshiting about car robberies and junk. Meanwhile I'm thinking "I can smell that blunt. Which means he can too... Fuck" we all lit ciggs to just have a cover, were all baked as fuck. I said I couldn't smoke and drive very well. The point of the story is we end up talking to a cop for about 25 minutes. With a burning blunt under the car. Hahaha. He never even asked us about weed or anything. He leaves, I grab what was rest of the blunt, and light it back up :)

2. I can smell a blunt from a mile away :smoke:

3. Dude he knew. He was fucking with you. He probably saw that you weren't driving and didn't have anything obvious in your car, so he thought he'd get a laugh by making a stoner bug out haha

4. You already made this thread once.

5. [quote name='"Rutteger1"']Dude he knew. He was fucking with you. He probably saw that you weren't driving and didn't have anything obvious in your car, so he thought he'd get a laugh by making a stoner bug out haha[/quote]

Yeah. That's what we were thinking. It's a good thing too. My stupid friend had some unmentionables in his backpack that he neglected to tell us about.