dumb cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by squeeprez, Mar 10, 2009.

1. cops in my area are so dumb. i get a txt from a number i dont recognize saying hi, if you are ever in need of mids, let me know, im distributing. i txt back asking who it is because it fucking looks like a cop wrote it. they txt back saying *******. only problem is, i know this person was arrested last night for robbery and assault charges. how dumb can cops be?

2. "Im distributing" haha that doesnt sound like a cop.

3. if he was arrested for robbery then he wouldnt be given the option to snitch for a lesser sentence. he probably just made bail.......

4. lol "distributing" sounds kind of copish to me. he didnt say anything incriminating lol.

mabey a cop just took the dudes phone and mass texted people.

5. what did they say back?

6. they said the guys name. and no, he is still in jail, they won't let him out on bail because of the assault charge. its like the 5th time hes had an assault charge.

7. OP you knew he is in jail and still answered the text...:confused:

8. it was not a recognized number. it wasnt his number. the sender said it was him when i asked who it was. therefore i know they are lying. i didnt say i wanted anything. i just asked who was txting my phone.

9. NO! What you do is call the police and tell them someone is sending you text messages trying to sell to you. Then, you can legally press charges against them. If it is the police though.

10. Exactly...Cause thats a bitch move called entrapment :mad: