dumb bitch vp at school busted me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by muskokaBunnin, Oct 30, 2009.

1. so today during 2nd period i was skipping and i was having a good day today right. i went into the bathroom that period and took a piss i was in for like maybe a minute. then during the periiod right after lunch i am called into the office. im sitted down to talk to the two biggest dyke vps ever (yes i have to of them plus a principal). they tell me that during second period when i made that trip to the bathroom a janitor walked in right after me and he smelled weed. now let me get this straaight. BULL FUCKING SHIT. is what that is they dont have any proof beside this dumb ass janitor. and i can ensure you that i wasnt smokin and i didnt burn during school today.so i explain all this to them and tell them u really think im that fucking dumb to smoke in the washroom. and there like yes people have been caught before so were gunna have to seartch you. they empty all my pockets my locker. find nothing. then my bag and i compleetely forgot i had a bottle in there for yotts (sometimes called popper if u dont know about it look it up). and my yott tube. both had res in them. suspended for 3 days and they tried to tell me i was high and i smelled like weed which is impossible. so fuck those bitches, congrats you dumb fucks, good job. now i get to sit at home and smoke more weed for 3 days :rolleyes::smoke:

2. true that man. had a similar experience just like that. theres just nothin you can fuckin do about it

3. if their lesbians than put cum in their food.

4. That sucks, today my janitor intruded on my sesh but didn't do anything, he's a pretty chill guy.

5. I'm not accusing you of anything, but why was it in your bag in the first place?

Do you ever smoke at school?

I always kept my school shit separate from my stash for reasons just like this.

6. yeah i do occasionally smoke at school. last year i used to every day. now ive slowed down a little cuz these ppl at our school like to crack down on stoners and kids are getting busted every day . its only cuz our town has a pretty bad drug problem. weed is not easy to come by. i think its funny how they waste there time on me when i know ppl who are pushin like 2 oz a day in this school lmao.