Dumb Bitch at My School

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #21 karmatix, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    "The legalization of any drug will not decrease the crime rate. To think so is foolishness. There will always be those people not allowed to have weed due to age restrictions and so on. These restrictions will always establish an illegal demand and yet another illegal market."

This is where she goes full retard. It would be exactly the same as alcohol, as per her suggestion. I haven't seen any "black market" for alcohol for minors in my city, unless you count paying the guy who sells Big Issue magazines 5 quid to get you some booze.

"There is the big lie that legalizing drugs will take the criminality out of supply. What nonsense. Illegal traders who pay no taxes of any sort can always undercut legitimate traders.”

Really?!? For something that would be as cheap as marijuana (which would be very cheap legal as people can easily home grow it). Oh wait of course! We all know about the illegal butter trade, and the underground crisp market and let nobody forget about the black market for KFC. Those damned illegal traders!

If marijuana were legalized it would be cheap and easy for people to grow their own anyway, why would they buy from some illegal trader when they can get it for a few dollars an ounce?

"Organized crime, including illegal drug trafficking, has persisted in the Netherlands despite the Dutch government’s relaxed attitude toward drugs. Why should we expect a different effect here?"

Just because POT is legal, doesn't mean heroine shipments will stop along with countless other illegal drugs. This is a moot point right here.

"Once the government legalizes something, there can be no take backs. It is amazing to me how we are even considering legalizing something so clearly detrimental to society when we need everyone working and putting out 100% for their families in this time of recession. "

WE NEED?!?! WHO THE HELL IS "WE"?!? I dodn't realise I had a fucking duty to you and your piers! Maybe we should ban parks and balloons? That'd be sure to stop people slacking off when they should be working for you and your vision! Good thinking! In this case why are we keeping the MORE DANGEROUS ALCOHOL and banning the LESS DANGEROUS POT? You admitted that it was less dangerous before!

"This free drug policy was shown to have an extremely negative effect on the Dutch society. Many societal issues they already had were amplified. "

Could she also possibly provide a source for this information pretty please?

I'll post an adapted version on the page itself as a comment :)

Appanrently it won't show up if the mod doesn't approve it first, so it may end up not being shown :(

2. karmatix, its showing up

This article is ridiculous and its called dueling opinions, but i cant seem to find the pro-legalization argument that is supposed to oppose this one

3. TAP TAP NO TAKEBACKS!!!!!!!

^^ my argument for the criminalization of cannabis :cool:

4. #24 Jumbo, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    Lol at how dumb she is and how horrible her journalism skills are. Maybe she should interview more people instead of her spewing government propaganda facts. Finally, the fact that she keeps contradicting herself makes me think she forgot what she was doing because she was so drunk on legal alcohol.

HEROIN=POT!!!! IT GIVE CANCAR! YOU GET BODY CANCAR AND DIE IN HELL WITH DEVIL!

Also, the legalization of drugs will probably not really BOOST the economy like you say. Dont forgot about all the people that have jobs that campaign against weed bro. It will just be that more people that had to hide there growing will start large legal grow ops and people that would try to keep weed illegal would be at home smoking weed, drinking chocolate milk, eating cheeze its and watching TV. lol

5. looks like she is trolling

6. If guys don't get pissed at terms like 'dick', 'prick' or 'bastard', why should a woman be pissed about calling someone else a 'cunt' or 'bitch'? Personally, I call more males 'cunts' or 'bitches' than females.

On Topic: This article is retarded.

7. shes just asking for the respect. obviously she feels offended like she said. that should be enough for people to say "oh okay, sorry" or "my bad i say it soo much that i cant even catch myself anymore, i might need to work on that". sorry to get off topic

8. you should try and write a counter editorial in the student newspaper.

9. My point was that she, personally, shouldn't feel disrespected by the comment. /hijack

On Topic: The counter article is a very good idea and you (OP) should muster every bit of writing skill and knowledge you have to absolutely slam her arguments.

10. #30 TotallyTudors, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010

No, there is already coke, meth, and pcp dealers filling the streets. If you legalize marijuana, that coke, meth, and pcp dealer isnt going to sell something you can buy at a store. taking marijuana out of the black market is like shutting down all the clothing stores in a mall.

After legalization, the college kids, pot heads, and blades who grow and sell for the extra spending money will keep it up as a hobby. Their home business wont do well when new companies pop up using state-of-the-art $100,000 grow rooms that supply the dankest purest weed possible.

11. damn i would poke her for sure.....you need to bring her to the light man.

12. I thought an email would be the best reaction.

13. Fucking SIGGED! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. bsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:mad:

15. She is a bitch, and a cunt. I don't know why your so offended, these aren't terms solely applied to us.:rolleyes:

16. Clarion - Legalization of marijuana is immoral

^ That article, made me chortle with laughter.

"Proponents of legalizing marijuana for recreational use argue that it could generate enormous amounts of revenue — but at what cost? When did selling morals for money become an acceptable practice, especially for Americans?"

Hahahahaha, are you kidding me? These... are the words of a naive idiot.

17. Um...OP do you realize that in that article you linked the comment you posted shows your real name?

18. why is everyone talking shit on D.A.R.E? Drugs are really excellent. true fact

19. Left my comment

20. It looks like she received her education from Glenn Beck and Bill O'reilly : P