Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumb ass question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicBug, Jun 28, 2012.

1. how long does tch stay in our brain tch recepters?? And is there any way to lower them? Like with drinks like green tea. That's like all I drink and I can't get high for shit. Will long walks with hot weather help?

2. Your tolerance is too high. Take a week off of smoking while exercising and drinking a lot of fluids and your tolerance will go down drastically. Also, eating a healthy diet full of Omega-3's can help you get higher (or so some research suggests)

3. Omega 3 and 6 for a couple weeks will give you a more intense high. To decrease it, apparently orange juice with bits is good, from what i've heard. I can't notice any difference with the juice. Eat hemp seeds and eat fish, salmon, kipper, mackrel, bass etc

4. I've heard the same about eating more omega 3's to get a more intense high. I usually eat salmon all the time, but I recently started adding ground up flax seed to my diet and I think it really works. I've also heard that doing lots of exercise and drinking water can help lower your tolerance.