Dumb ass driver

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steezyDAT, Aug 1, 2011.

1. im not like randy johnson throwing all beast mode with my left hand...

2. Folks, this guy isnt gonna listen to any type of advice, or any opinion that doesnt boost his ego.

Good luck kid, sounds like your gonna need it with your juvenile attitude.

3. If you threw that 12 inch wrench at my back window, you wouldn't have gotten away.

4. op sounds like the dumbass driver

5. so your the mother fucker who braked check me for no reason

6. #46 Zr-01stamg, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Ok show me a 1000 hp + honda that can sustain that power for more than a week lol.

There are 4.6 longblocks in sn95 mustangs that have hit and maintained 1200+

7. I thought it was a waste of rubber.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCxVCfkOCjM]‪S2king Honda S2000 Turbo Puerto Rico World Fastest S2000 S2K 7.75 175mph New Record‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    7.75 in a quarter mile

9. don't like s2k's? here's an nsx
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtM-MVfTumE]‪ride in a 1058HP Love-fab acura NSX at wmhm8‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10. Lmao you threw a wrench through the back window????? Dude if you tried this shit in florida you would have had so many cars following you after a while lol. God.

Btw get a better car lol, if your gonna drive around like Mr.Hardass atleast have something to 'Muscle' people off you if you try this again. Something 'American'

11. That s2000 was quite amazing.

Is it yours?

12. #52 steezyDAT, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    i bought the car as a shell, put the motor, interior, suspension, and etc with the help of my bro as well. I was comin back from a skating sesh with the homies and who was i to impress my car its just lowered, slap on some rims, and my car is a fuckin sleeper. I had a system but i think these mexican down the block came up on it -__-

13. OP was recently spotted in his real ride

[​IMG]

14. Is the Prius really as cheap... I mean economical as they say it is?