Dum Neighbors!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hittman90, Jul 5, 2009.

1. So today at like 2 i rolled a blunt but i couldnt smoke it in my back yard because my neighbors were having a grill.. and our yard is very visible and like right by their yard.. so i had to walk somewhere away from my home.. now i want to smoke out of my room window which is by the sidewalk.. but i cant because apparenltly they moved to chill on their front steps instead of the back yard.. wtf!!!! i dont want to look like an idiot from the second floor window.. plus its after 11pm and i think thats the time they should be quiet but they are being so loud too.. dum neighbors :mad: they act like animals especially at this time why do they have to hang out on the dam street idk.

2. instead of complaining join them or maybe offer them a blunt ....u never know.

3. i think they are all from Jamaica and im sure they wouldnt mind.. i can smell bud from their house sometimes but i still dont want to do it by them lol and i dont want to join them i dont hang out with them

4. just smoke the fucking shit already

5. lol i got high one person was like whos smoking weed?? lol

6. Lol man. See, they know what it was. Got some good shit I hope. Either way, enjoi.

7. what the fuck is ur neighbor gonna do if ur smoking a blunt. If they called the cops by the time they got there you'd have finished the blunt, and if they are jamacian you have nothing to worry about.

8. now you can smoke with your neighbors!:smoking::hello::wave::D:D:D:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: