dugouts

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Stonewalled, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Are dugouts worth getting or could a regular smoker never get one and be fine

2. You'd be fine without one but they're pretty handy if you toke on the go a lot. As far as smoking in public, it's the next best thing to a blunt or joint.

3. I bought two dugouts my junior year, and by far the best $15 I've ever spent. They are so handy. Every hit you're getting a fatass bong rip. Only problem is they clog up easily, like when you're emptying the bowl it's really easy to clog them up to hell, where you need some type of tool to unclog it.

4. :hello::smoking: Lmao! They are useful though, I used to use mine alot.

5. worked wonders for me till i bought a vape. But I'll still use that fake cigarette dugout for concerts and stuff like that

totally worth it

6. They are not completely needed, but if you get one you will not regret it for a single second. Personally, I use em for roaches. Or on the go. Or anywhere in general. me and my dugout are BFFs

7. yeah i ended up gettig one and i love it, no regrets here, i use it second most of all my pieces and am very happy with it

8. No regrets here. They really help you smoke just enough to get high. Personally, they are the best for the first smoke of the day

9. I don't really use mine anymore since I moved into my apartment, but they are super handy if I wanna bring some bud into a football game or a concert or something. Or if I'm on campus and need a quick hit but don't wanna bother with an entire bowl.

10. $3-11 Wood
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $5-9 Stone
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. I love mine. It's my wife's favorite way to smoke and I like it's portability when I'm out hiking.

12. It's what made me a huge stoner, the ease is amazing and you can get pretty high off one or two hits. If you're in the market for one, search online for Magnetic Poker Box, the top magnetically seals so you don't have to worry about them getting loose or spilling in your pocket and in the bottom it has a long metal poker for when your bat gets clogged.