Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dugouts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHLO, Nov 28, 2009.

1. just go smoke in the bushes or something

2. Actually, I have a dugout and it is great.

I smoke right in public. If your one hitter is cigarette colored, nobody will notice, and if they do, they are too confused to ask.

3. Dugouts rock. I'm getting my brother one for x-mas.

4. how do dugouts work though? what's the container/box thing for?

and you said "one hitter" does that mean it can only pack enough for literally one hit? how would one hit get you high

5. LOL, you're not limited to taking just one hit. The box holds your bat and your stash.

6. ooh thanks :D im reading a wiki about dugouts and it says:
    "The sharp edge of the recessed end of the pipe allows it to be loaded by burrowing it into the herb compartment and moving the pipe end back and forth while continuing to suck slowly."

wouldnt doing that in public look a bit strange?

7. #8 CentiZen, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    You don't need to suck slowly, unless there isn't much weed in the compartment. Just push it in there a few times and move it around, and it will come up filled enough for 1-3 hits, depending on how big your lung size is and the circumference/depth of the bowl.

Doing that dosen't look too suspect, especially if you make it look like your trying to pull a cigarette out of a tight pack

But be sure to breath in slowly and don't make alot of suction, or you have a mouthful of ash to look forward too.

8. You'd be surprised how easy it is to do that with out attracting undue attention:cool:.

9. i cant seem to find the dugout section of grasscity anymore... use to be on the homepage

has anyone bought a dugout with a cig-bat from gc?

10. Never leave home without mine. They aren't hard to pack or hit but it takes some getting used to. Eventually you will be from pocket to lips in 2.3 seconds, that's my personal best.:eek:

11. i was reading some posts so let me clarify that a dugout and a one-hitter are one in the same.

Just pack the one hitter and hit it. It depends on how much bud u put in there. U can definitly fit more than one hit. It gets annoying that you have to repack it so often if your smoking a lot but thats not its purpose. Its purpose is to be discreet and in that regard it is excellent. I haev no problem just walking around smoking a one-hitter at night. it looks just like a acigarette. U could also use it to smoke roach clips.

12. last time i smoked a glass dugout, one hit was all i needed..:D

13. That monkey pipe looks fucking awesome!

14. yea i cant wait till it comes in and my t-break is over!

15. btw, am i supposed to smoke a pipe the same way i smoke a blunt? take a hit and then take in some air to push the smoke down? or is the second air intake not needed for a pipe?