Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dugouts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NineTwoFive, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I've heard about these, and always just assumed I knew what they were, until someone asked me. What exactly is a dugout, what does it do, how much do they cost, ect.

2. I have no idea i always wondered how you would use them... anyone???

3. They're boxes which hold weed and a hitter or a bat, makes it easy to pack your hitter. Very convinient at times I gotta say.

4. Small comparments for you to hold weed and paper. Sometimes you could fit a one-hitter in them. They aren't a "toking tool" in the sense that they get you high, they just make your hobby a bit more convenient.

5. i have never ever seen a dugout hold papers

6. holds your already grinded weed
    comes with a "bat" or "one hitter"
    great for those on the go hits..

@ 1:00 & 2:04

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o7SCnnpzuE]YouTube - The WEED Report Episode 17 Part 1[/ame]

7. Its a wood box shaped like a large pack of cigs, and you slide the top open and there is a small skinny slot for your one hitter, and a large hole for your stash.