dugout

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by lil_poot, Jun 29, 2011.

1. anybody on here use a dugout? i have one and i love it. i havent used it in forever since the pipe broke. but now i cant find it so i have to buy a new one :( how much should i pay for one? and should i get a glass pipe or a metal cig?

2. the kid i work with is always whipping that thing out, it seems convenient but i wouldnt use it as a perma toking tool.

3. Get a glass one. IT will prolly be about 5 bucks

4. its not gonna be a perma smoking tool just for like when i need a quick smoke like fishing or what ever.

5. Yeah man I have one and I LOVE it. I got the glass hitter and it's amazing. I never leave without it and it conserves my weed so much!

6. how much bud does yours hold?

7. i have a chillum i like dug outs since i dont have to break up bud every time i want to smoke.

8. Like 2 or 3 good sized hits. Rips me

9. i ended up buying a dugout last night it was 18 bucks for the wood case and a metal cig pipe. and i got a glass bowl for my girl for her 18th bday. they had some that were like 50 cents more that had designs on them but nothing that looked good.