Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dugout?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abusek, Dec 24, 2009.

1. How does a "dugout" System work? I've seen them on the internet but I've always wondered how they worked? :confused:

2. Most of them are wooden little storage boxes. They contain a small metal or glass bat or pipe for quick one hitters, and another section to put a little stash.

3. A dugout has two "sides". One side holds your stash, the other side holds your pipe. Open lid. Remove pipe, dip in stash, smoke away.

I take my dugout everywhere. You'd be surprised how inconspicuously you can take hits in broad daylight. Two hits off mine gets me a nice buzz, where I can still function but feel great.

4. So basically like this?
    [​IMG]

5. Yeah. Just get one. You won't regret it.

6. ya i like them alot but they are kinda spendy at the gas station by my house they are $20

7. Thanks absolutlely getting one after christmas when all the head shops open.

8. I've had mine since college. I just got my brother one for x-mas. A good dugout is probabily the most under rated toking tool out there. Just look at the Real Life Stories forum. Lots of blades in there getting busted with a bong in the car, but you never hear about anyone getting busted with a dugout.

9. This.

My friend, as well as many ppl on GC, dubs it a "Sneak-a-toke." I mean really, something that discreet is not gonna get you in trouble. Now with new materials they add like metal slides and such, the smell gets concealed for more safer travel.