Dug-out question

Discussion in 'General' started by FateToker, Nov 29, 2008.

1. I've been looking to buy a dug-out, but the only headshop near me that I'm aware of is far enough away that I'd rather not drive there...so I have to resort to the internet..

My question is, has anyone purchased this one (http://www.grasscity.com/is-bin/INT...yID=mdrAqAHADLMAAAESjuEbgPtI&JumpTo=OfferList)? If so, how satisfied were you with the quality? Also, GC ships everything in discreet boxes, correct? I'd rather not have my immediate family knowing what I'm getting in the mail.

I'd like to buy from GC, however, if there is an item of higher quality that you would recommend, please feel free to PM me about it.

One final question, the bat, it's the one in the picture, correct? Not one of the ones that looks like a cigarette? I'd like to find one with a bat that looks like a cigarette, but I'll be satisfied either way :D

Thanks in advance, GC :smoking:

2. Bump, now that it's not a rediculous time in the morning maybe I can get some input :)

3. yep they ship in blank cardboard bxes.

4. fukin a dude you can find a dugout for like 5 bux or less i swear. go check out the flea market you can find anything there for the cheap.

5. For something as cheap and simple as a dug-out, just check out a local headshop...