due date?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonnybudz, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Hey budz this is my first grow and as far as i can tell shits been going good im about 45 days flowering under cfl lighting with a bagseed the buds are roughly an inch and a half tall on the top kolas. Theres trichromes all over the buds. Im having trouble putting attachments on this but ill keep workin at it. Really im just lookin for any input u guys have on my lil girl

Attached Files:

2. Noticed the pics worked if anyone has any idea of strain or relative due date that would be gnarly.

3. Shameless self bump

4. All 4 pics are the same, do you have pics that are farther away?
    Lookin good bro!!

But looks like 3-4 weeks out from being done
    Cheers!!

5. Ill see if i can get attachments to work now the app keeps crashin on me

6. Ill take a few more in the am times but that pic is from like 2 days ago. The buds seem smaller than they should be is it bad for them to only be an inch or so at 46 days flowerin?

Attached Files:

7. Its because with cfls you need then as close as possible for your plants to grow efficiently and buds to be as dense as a cfl can get them.

And when the app crashes when adding an attatchment, if it doesnt totally close down then it actually did attach so add the next, will most likely do it for all of them at that point in time but oh well lol. Happens to me all the time ( havent got internet since ive recently moved and ONLY use my phone to access the city)

8. It looks like you have a deff aswell.... Bright red stems and i also see a leaf almost complety shriveled and red. Havent had to deal with defficencies yet so im not sure what it is but im guessing a phospherus or potassium, im leaning more towards K (potassium).

Wait for someone more experienced in this area before upping doses of nutes. I dont wanna be the one to kill your babies, which btw are looking pretty frosty, and will look a whole lot better after this is sorted out..

9. I think the red branch could just be genetics. Plant looks pretty good to me, but I'm also not very experienced. I've successfully grown once before my current grow and I've read a shit ton of grow journals.

You've still got 2-4 weeks left, I think; so they should start to majorly plump up before harvest. Like MassGrass said, just keep those lights close. What kind of bulbs and total wattage do you have?

10. [quote name='"BongAttack"']I think the red branch could just be genetics. Plant looks pretty good to me, but I'm also not very experienced. I've successfully grown once before my current grow and I've read a shit ton of grow journals.

You've still got 2-4 weeks left, I think; so they should start to majorly plump up before harvest. Like MassGrass said, just keep those lights close. What kind of bulbs and total wattage do you have?[/quote]

I also see a few red shriveled tips on a few of the leafs on the left of the second pic.

If he is using less than what my 150 watts of CFL ( soon to be 260) plus 125 watts of LED put out then i guess im in for a real treat lol.

Again, dont adjust nutes until an even more experienced grower joins your thread lol... Until then, keep tokin! ( although i cant :/ damn drug and alcohol counsoling i didnt finish a few years ago came back to bite me in the ass)

11. Ah shit, you're right about that shrivelled leaf. Didn't see it the first time. I have no clue what could cause that considering the other leaves are nice and green. Maybe the light burned it.

And MassGrass, sucks about what you have to go through. I also ignored a bunch of government bs for several years I just recently had to take care of ($650+ of traffic tickets). I got crazy lucky and everything was dismissed b/c the cop didn't show.

12. Bongattack is actually right the light got that leaf a few weeks ago. Another pic b4 i go to class also

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"BongAttack"']

Ah shit, you're right about that shrivelled leaf. Didn't see it the first time. I have no clue what could cause that considering the other leaves are nice and green. Maybe the light burned it.

And MassGrass, sucks about what you have to go through. I also ignored a bunch of government bs for several years I just recently had to take care of ($650+ of traffic tickets). I got crazy lucky and everything was dismissed b/c the cop didn't show.[/quote]

Well i got pulled over for no seatbelt, only had my permit at the time, and was also living out of my van at the time because my electric was shut off, and i just happened to buy a new pipe that i had used 30 mins prior to being pulled over and 3 bongs (prev used) and also had my scale, grinder, 4 grams, and like 3 empty unused sandwich baggies aswell. Shit was so dank they smelt the 4 grams thru 2 bags and a pocket size glass jar, that was in my pocket when they took me out of my vehicle and searched me which gave them the right to search my van....

Anyway, i was in holding for 12 hours, $1000 bail. They ended up only charging me with no seatbelt and disorderly conduct, $500 fines and restitution, and i had to complete d&a counsiling (11 weeks of solo apps and 3 nights a week group) said fuck that at the time. But they finally caught up to me and its either i complete it and stay clean throughout the whole thing or 3 years probation.

14. At least u got off cheap. When i got popped it cost me $5000+ from tickets and driving classes n shit. First offence too :/

15. Hey guy
    So i noticed my.pistils are turning red before the buds have started swelling. Is this an issue? I assumed the pistils changing would happen around the same.time as dem budz poofin up. Anyways im at about 25% changed atm if that matters

16. How far along are you? Pistils turning red earlier in flower can indicate that the buds have been pollinated.....id check closely for hermies and look for male bananas.

17. Currently im 50 days flowering it. I dont think it could have polinated since i only have 1 plant

18. 50 days sounds right as you are approaching harvest, you should be all good. One plant doesnt mean it couldnt be pollinated though, all you need is one male banana to sprout on your plant and it can self-pollinate.

19. So do turning pistils mean that im close to the buds plumping up then?

20. You are on week 8, which should put you close to the end for an indica strain......usually the plants and buds stop any noticeable growth over the last 2 weeks as they pack on weight and plump up from the inside. The calyxs themselves should be swelling at this point and they approach harvest.... You should get a scope to look at you trichomes though, its the only definitive way to know when your plants are ready for harvest.