Dudes with tongue piercings

Discussion in 'General' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Jul 26, 2013.

1. I wanna get it for pussy, but kinda want opinions on em cus I personally only kno one dude with it.
    trashy or nah?

2. i too am interested in this..

3. one of the biggest turn offs imaginable. 

4. lol why tho

5. i dont really have a specific reason, its just gross. tongue piercings are almost never attractive, especially not on men. plus, i almost always associate tongue piercings with blow jobs

6. sorry its da truth

7. #9 GNJ Aristocrat, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    but how good would that feel goin down? cmon

8. Why not just master the art of eating pussy. Then you won't need to pierce anything and look like a dork :)

9. honestly i dont think tongue piercings would do much for pussy eating. the key to eating a girl out is the tip of your tongue, not the wide flat part that ends up with the piercing. 

10. but u'd utilize both, double the pleasure

11. Besides the beliefs of a pierced tongue .. I think they are cool. Just another style. Even if you know how to munch a muff does not mean a peirced tongue makes it worse. If anything, its an additive. If you want one, fuck what other people think or feel. And if you decide you do not want it after all, just take the barbell out- done deal

12. no way. its pointless, itd probably feel just like the tip of the tongue only you would have way less control over it and then she'd tell you give it up man 

but lets be honest, youre probably not going to get near enough to a pussy to try it out because tongue piercings are gross.

13. #15 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Dont do it. If I saw a dude w one, I would think he would wanna suck some dude off, im not down like that.
    Honest opinion

14. i agree lmao im sorry ^^^

15. what the fuckkkkk

16. its the truth man, the truth hurts

there should be an emoticon of one face sympathetically patting the other on the shoulder 

17. LOL seriously tho.... pussy eating dream = semi-ruined

18. I want one. I only know gay dudes with them but idgaf. I want a diamond stud on my tongue. I would get one but my dad would beat my face in and then rip it out as soon as he saw it.

Some people think they are gay who cares? If youre not gay doesnt matter what people think. And i doubt very many girls are gonna turn you down just because you have your tongue pierced.