Dudes pretending to be Woman online..

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Their out there and your hitting on them.

2. What?!!!?

Arent there girls pretending to be dudes??

3. [quote name='"Richard Dawkins"']What?!!!?

Arent there girls pretending to be dudes??[/quote]

Could be. I know a few girls that said they wanted to know what having a dick was like.

4. #4 HBGBUB, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    It's amazing just in case you're wondering ladies

5. Shit scares me. MY profile has mislead some people but I am male.

Didnt Exodus do that or something?

6. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']It's amazing just invade you're wondering ladies[/quote]

took me forever to understand that...did you mean to say "in case" haha

7. Haha whenever I get bored and go on omegle all these dudes will say there a women, lucky for me I've texted enough girls to know they have 2 types of writing and they always use smiley faces. People get misled by my name and I am also a male

8. Yeah im still working on it. :laughing:
    I over analizeee so ive come up with about 83 logical combinations that would make sense.:hello:

9. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

took me forever to understand that...did you mean to say "in case" haha[/quote]

I hate my fucking phone

I really need to start profreading shit haha

10. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Shit scares me. MY profile has mislead some people but I am male.

Didnt Exodus do that or something?[/quote]

A mod said he did but who really knows

11. haha usually with those random chat things I piss off those guys that ask ASL right away by saying im a girl, then their like oh are you horny.. and I'll be like..

uh no I'm a guy and your a fag who needs to learn that your never going to get any sexual satisfaction from talking to random strangers online.

12. I always liked the kid idk, But also everyone knows im a lil odd haha.

Yeah, honestly though, guys that do that are either so horny it doesnt mattter what it is they get sexually, or they are just flat out gaytrolls.

13. The fact is, you never know for sure.
    Moral judgement and principle can be related to this.
    (as almost always can be).
    The fact that you never know 100% and yet do so anwyays...
    (by that I mean engaging in sexually explicit convos with these men or pedo decoys demonstarting intent above and beyond the law/morality)
    Shows that you have a willingness that can't be supressed by punishment(or adequate punishment/detriment) So than it all falls on how *genuine* these people are.
    Which is FAUX at best so I gave up on it, maybe someother time..
    I'm too stoned/drunk/high to continue this thought pr ocess:smoke:

14. [quote name='"Weaselhead"']The fact is, you never know for sure.
    Moral judgement and principle can be related to this.
    (as almost always can be).
    The fact that you never know 100% and yet do so anwyays...
    (by that I mean engaging in sexually explicit convos with these men or pedo decoys demonstarting intent above and beyond the law/morality)
    Shows that you have a willingness that can't be supressed by punishment(or adequate punishment/detriment) So than it all falls on how *genuine* these people are.
    Which is FAUX at best so I gave up on it, maybe someother time..
    I'm too stoned/drunk/high to continue this thought pr ocess:smoke:[/quote]

I'm too sober to follow your thought process.

Yeah I liked exodus too. That trolling thing he did that was the final straw was pretty funny but I guess most people don't have my sense of humor haha

15. the fact that you may be involved in a sting operation, get legally prosecuted.
    Yet anyother of the dozens legal/moral concequences don't stop you from chatting up these *young* *guys*(because you think they're girls or whatever reason, unemotional aka casual sex or whatever)
    So you use the interent chatrooms or whatever as a tool for evil ends.
    My intoxicated 2cents,

16. haha yeah I actually feel sorry for them sometimes. Like, get off your ass, go to a bar, meet a chick, bring her home.. problem-fucking-solved...:devious:

and I'm not trying to be chauvinistic here but there are enough skanks out there that are doable that will give u a quick fix for the night haha..

17. Ed. Zachary. There are pleanty of women, It dont even take a skank, Ahaha btw Reminded me, My girlfriend was in a movie called 'DO ABLE' HAHA oh and naw nothing nasty.:eek:

18. Somewhat disturbing.

19. Well it doesn't have to be a skank, but sometimes I'd rather go with a skank than nothing haha.

lol what was the movie about?