DUDES!! I just lucked the fuck out.

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Hey,

I, just now, was literally |-| that fucking close to being arrested for cultivation of marijuana by the dick town cops. I have 2 little ones (1 week old) that I had moved outside by my tree stump in the backyard. Well, first I had them on the rear-side facing my neighbors straight against the yard. Well, about 4-5 hours ago, I noticed they weren't getting enough light, right? So I moved them more over to the right side of the stump facing my other neighbors (the cool-ass elderly non-nosey one). Well, about an hour ago, I was just going downstairs into my kitchen which when you enter you can see right out my kitchen window towards the backyard/tree stump. and BAM! Fucking Cop car and two cops talking to my neighbors! Cops facing me, neighbors backs to me. It was like a god damned instant panic attack. I just came back upstairs and chilled here until they were gone. But FUCK! Those plants are in dark blue drinking glasses... chilling by a tree stump. I was sure enough that perhaps my neighbors were being nosey and called johnny law on my ass. But, I realized theres no way the cops could have seen them, plus all the neighbors are cop-friendly. Just regular talk, I'm thinking. ...BUT.. had I not moved those plants to the right side.. I GUARANTEE they would have seen those two blue drinking glasses.. chilling in the shrubbery by my tree stump. Yea, thats not suspicious, right? :rolleyes: Just glad nothing happened. All's well that ends well, I suppose. My growbox just cant get here fast enough. 2 more fuckin' days and it'll be on my doorstep!! Just had to tell ya blades this. PEACE.

-Timmy

2. Damn bro, you got lucky. But if it get's here in 2 days, thats a sunday? You get mail/packages of Sundays? Im moving next door to you! :D

3. Wow I woulda been freakin out, but can you really tell its weed if the plants a week old?

4. that doesn't sound like you were that close to being arrested...:confused:

5. Hey,

Actually I really dont think I was close at all to being arrested. More like I was just SEVERELY paranoid at the time. I moved my shit back inside. yea.. well I guess 3 days, heh. Forgot what day it was. I guess my neighbor's son gets in trouble w/ the law a lot. Didnt know that at the time. Alls well that ends well, though. :) peace.