Dudes help me out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kimdracula, Jul 16, 2009.

1. OK guys, here's the thing,
    There's this chick that I'm totally diggin' right now

And like, I've hung out with her twice this year with some of my other buddies, but really haven't communicated past the hole "yea i haven't seen u since last year" thing with her

Anyway I totally have this old school crush on her right now

but here's what's botherin me

ok so check it, i was sittin in her friends car like "god damn i love my fucking hair"
    *im not ego like that lol don't worry
    anyway my friend is like "dude how come you don't have a girl man, like honestly girls, is he bad looking"

and then the SHE was like "Honestly, you're pretty good looking Mike, and I totally had a crush on you last year"
    ^ that ruined my day, anyway

then i was like "FUCK, I COULDA GOT ON DAT SHIT" cuz i've been crushin on this girl since day one yo

so, the other day, i finally decided to call her and ask her to the movies cuz me and my other bro were setting up a double date or w/e

she picks up the phone, she's like "hello" i told her it was mike and that we were going to see ice age or w/e, she tells me that's she's down for it and that she'll call me back later that night because she had to check with her dad, but she never called back and now i can't even get ahold of her,

now i don't know if i should pursue or what but i honestly don't know, right now it doesn't look good but i could be wrong

input please

2. Dude to dude- GET SOME!!!!!

3. dude, help me out

4. Wait a day or two and try again, I doubt shes purposely avoiding you...

5. Give it time, she obviously finds you appealing, so just lay on some charm and you'll get her.

6. I hope you dont use "dude" this much in person. lol almost seems like your be comical.
    [​IMG]

But yeah give it time.

7. I'm pretty sure that whatever excuse she gives you, you have a right to let her know that your angry that she didn't call you. I don't see how it could be obvious that she likes you if she didn't call you.

Remember, never suck up to a girl. For those short-term relationships, they're just not gonna go for you if you're too nice.

I mean, at least be ASSERTIVE, but not neccessarily AGGRESSIVE. You know?

Just don't be too nice to her.

8. First step is stop typing like a gangster/black person.

9. Call her back in a couple of days. Don't tell her you're angry you never got a call back. She won't find that very attractive. Just act like it doesn't' bother you.

10. Ask her to a less childish movie than Ice Age ??? :confused_2:
    Not sexy.

How old are you, anyway?

11. well i wanted to go see the proposal or hangover but my buddy is 16
    now that i think about it we could just go see seperate movies lol

no, i don't say dude that much haha

"Dating for Dummies"

**That's why im here !

12. Seriously dude you have to be slick, like your friend with his probing question....when she was saying how you were good looking and how she had a crush on you....you should have just simply been honest...girls love honesty man...for real...I mean who doesnt....anyway you should have been like "You are pretty good looking yourself and to be honest with you I had a crush on you last year also". Just dont over think things man. A popular trait of humans is making things more complicated than they really are and thats where the ignorance is bliss statement comes in.

13. heres a hint:

When a girl says "I totally had a crush on you last year," that means she has a crush on you now.

Ask her to the movies, and get all up in dat shit boiiii!!!!!!!

Haha gl bro.

14. QFT

Just be relaxed

15. Whats wrong with Ice Age?:p

Maybe i'm just immature, but I liked all those movies, sure they're silly, but they're fun.

16. well, should i mention that i have a crush on her if at the end of our little date and ask her to hang out again or what

17. Say something subtle dont seem too desperate. For example....say something like " I had fun on the date and I enjoy spending time with you...Now come to my bed and lets fuck you freaky slut!"

:D

18. Hey dude seriously, the best thing you can do is not worry about every tiny thing, and just enjoy being with her, it'll show man, trust me.

Just be chill, speaking of which, does she smoke? Thats a great bonding tool:smoking: