Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dude this sucks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rampage23, Dec 10, 2010.

1. So me and my friend get pulled over by the cops. We were blazing before and my friend had a gram of dank and a pipe. The cops starts to question us and he tells my friend to step out of the car. He talks to him for a lil bit then comes back and starts to question me. He asks if we've been smoking and it first i tell him we werent but then he says my eyes tell a different story. He asks if theres any mj in the vechile and i have no choice but to tell him yes. He said he smelled mj so therefore i couldnt tell him i dont consent to a search because of probable cause. After a few more minutes he puts my friend and tells me i free to go. I know Arizona had really strict zero tolerance drugged driving law. So my question to you guys is how much trouble is my friend in do you think im off the hook.

2. I think that's a DUI man, which is really serious. And um... Arizona has some, lets call them problems, with its laws... so leave it...

3. That honestly blows hard... in Arizona too.

One state away and you would probably have been fine.