Dude...this pipe is so friggin cool!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by blackey, May 18, 2012.

1. EZ Pipe - EZpipe All in One Smokeless Easy Pipe Lighter Holder

I'm buying this EZ pipe. I been wanting something that i can just use in one hand because when i get really stoned for some reason I get self conscious and think the motion of puttin the bowl to my mouth and lifting my right hand to smoke is awkward. The only thing concerning me about this pipe is the length of the flame, because it looks like if the weed does not burn and burn the weed further down into the bowl on its own this wont burn all the weed and mixing will have to be done, or if you take a hit than forget and try to hit it again the flame wont get thru the ash on top and ya wont get a hit.

Anybody already have this?

2. Not to me lol but heyits your money

3. Looks like something I'd be smoking out of back in high school.

Edit: actually, not even

4. I would not buy that

5. Hey, I'll try it out :cool:

6. not woth your money i was given one from a friend and he was just like here ya go.... he got it for 5 or 10 buck's i think when he was getting tabbaco for his hooka and he dosent smoke so he thought of me and my stoner way's ... it was cool looking it worked but was a bitch to clean .. and it even had a cover over the top and a small hole in the side so it was not to bad for sneaking a toke.. but i dont think i would ever buy another because it was only good for one or two hit's and then to unscrew and screaw the tight clearence thread aluminm top on and off and not losing the top is kinda a bitch

7. and yeah it will burn straight down all the way no mixing if you use the lid on top ..the flame goes through the smal side hole......

buy a one hitter/ chillum until you get over your weird phobia!!

8. Metal bowl on there...not good...unless you enjoy inhaling noxious aluminum oxides...Theres actually many renditions of that thing, the seven pipe, the wickie, etc., main problem with em all is the metal bowl...

9. #10 blackey, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    Now thats some cool shit. it says it comes with a wind proof torch so i'm assuming it has batteries for vaporizing, and can also be used with a lighter?

:S I used to have a little pipe, no more than 1 inch long with a rubber mouth piece that was all metal painted green, dude at the shop said it was all metal. I smoked out of that shit for years lol.

10. Are you just saying this because you like glass? I thought metal pipes and bowls were usually pretty common?:confused:

11. Lol. Theyve been around since the seventys but look at it the opposite way, its not that i said that because i like glass...its that i like glass because i can say that. Just cuz weve been using em for forty years doesnt make em right, lol. And not all metal is created equal of course. Its just that cheaper pipes like those are aluminum based, hence aluminum oxidation. Thats why glass is the best medium. Its inert and produces no toxic fumes when superheated. Afterall you dont wanna smoke out of a coke can for the same reasons...

12. Kinda cool, i wouldnt use it but its a good idea. Would be pretty good for driving

13. Heh...cool novelty thing but I reckon it's a piece of shit.

14. [quote name='"Glass Bastard"']Lol. Theyve been around since the seventys but look at it the opposite way, its not that i said that because i like glass...its that i like glass because i can say that. Just cuz weve been using em for forty years doesnt make em right, lol. And not all metal is created equal of course. Its just that cheaper pipes like those are aluminum based, hence aluminum oxidation. Thats why glass is the best medium. Its inert and produces no toxic fumes when superheated. Afterall you dont wanna smoke out of a coke can for the same reasons...[/quote]

Coke cans change color when held to a flame. Metal pipes do not, at least from my short experience with them.

15. The mflb is one handed ....

16. Lol that thing looks cheap as shit.. The plastic mouthpiece would pry make it taste like shit for the week you use it before it snaps off. If I did buy it, I'd just keep it to show people. Maybe try it out with some friends and put it up.

Just looks like such a cheap piece.. Decent idea for a bowl, When i first seen it i thought it was pretty sweet. But then i looked closer at the pics, and could totally see that thing sitting in a headshop for like 3 bucks. Not worth the money imo.

17. #18 Storm Crow, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    Plastic and aluminum? No thank you!

I really doubt if you will want to read the studies, but the titles and the last few sentences in the abstracts should be more than enough! :eek:

In this study they made an acidic environment for the zebra fish. That got the aluminum into the water. The fish breathed the polluted water- a fair analogy for breathing in aluminum vapors from smoking. (The results were not good for the zebra fish.)

Locomotor activity and learning and memory abilities in Alzheimer's disease induced by Aluminum in an acid environment in Zebrafish (2012)

These results provide evidences that exposure to AlCl( 3) in an acid environment can influence locomotor activity and learning and memory abilities in zebrafish. In addition, exposure time and concentration of Al induced neurotoxicity and damaged the brain area of memory, resulting in Alzheimer's disease-like behavior.

Aluminum disruption of calcium homeostasis and signal transduction resembles change that occurs in aging and Alzheimer's disease. (2012)

Trace aluminum levels cross the blood-brain barrier and progressively accumulate in large pyramidal neurons of the hippocampus, cortex, and other brain regions vulnerable in Alzheimer's disease. More aluminum enters the brain than leaves, resulting in a net increase in intraneuronal aluminum with advancing age. Aluminum is responsible for two main types of toxic damage in cells. As a pro-oxidant, aluminum causes oxidative damage both on its own and in synergy with iron. Aluminum also competes with, and substitutes for, essential metals-primarily Mg2+, iron and Ca2+ ions-in or on proteins and their co-factors. The author hypothesizes that intraneuronal aluminum interferes with Ca2+ metabolism in the aged brain and describes a way to test this hypothesis. This paper reviews: 1) major changes that occur in brain Ca2+ homeostasis and Ca2+ signaling, subtly with aging and more overtly in Alzheimer's disease; and 2) evidence from the scientific literature that aluminum causes these same changes in neurons.

And plastic??? This was an extreme exposure, but plastic gives off fumes when heated and aluminum conducts heat like crazy!

Acquired progressive asthma in a fire-fighter.

A fire-fighter, who developed chronic severe asthma after exposure to decomposition products of plastics during routine fire-fighting, is described. The outcome was fatal 25 months after onset of the disease.

I hope that those give enough info so you will be a bit more careful about what your pipe bowls are made of! :bongin: Mine are all glass, wood or clay.

Granny :wave: