dude robbed a bank and turned himself in

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Feb 14, 2012.

1. A lot of people have turned themselves in after committing a crime. Guilt trip.

2. ya but i mean he robbed a bank and left a bomb threat, most people dont turn themselves in for something that serious...

3. Maybe he just wanted to see if he could pull it off

4. his vagina was hurting so much that not even tampons could stop the bleeding

5. The police knew who he was, and it appears only three days passed since the crime so it's likely he made a decision regarding whether he wanted to flee the country and be on the run forever or get it over with.

The real question is: really? You didn't think they'd have you on camera?

6. thats kinda what i was thinkin too. they already had his name on the news for it i guess, so ya he was prolly like fuck this i screwed up or something

7. What an idiot, not even covering his face. Only a coward would rob a bank anyway, get a job you lowlife.

8. maybe he cant. maybe he's got a wife and kids and hasnt had work in months and theyre dirt poor. this is little rock, theres a lot of that. of course thats no excuse, and he looks like a douche, so ya but still.

9. He's from Arkansas, they sure as hell have welfare. He was out hiking when he turned himself in, that tells me he doesn't have a family. If he did, he's a piece of shit for leaving them. A real man wouldn't rob a bank in order to feed his family.

10. this what happens when you drink too much tabasco

11. true.

12. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']What an idiot, not even covering his face. Only a coward would rob a bank anyway, get a job you lowlife.[/quote]

yeah just slave away and leave the innocent banks alone

13. That isn't the point. It isn't ok to steal, it isn't ok to take away money from a business. It isn't right to steal money you didn't earn. Sure, banks might be corrupt, but that doesn't mean citizens can have a free for all and start robbing banks. If we want banks to be held accountable for scamming people, we go to congress, and we elect Ron Paul as president to end the fed.

14. If banks are allowed to steal, why aren't we? :)

If cops can break the law for the 'greater good', why can't we?

15. #16 JesusGotBaked, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Hey, I agree, theres a lot of corruption. But we don't handle it and solve the problem by causing chaos and robbing banks. Maybe if our country was in an extreme situation, and martial law was in effect or some shit and we had to do something drastic, then it could be an option, but right now I don't think the best way to hold the federal reserve accountable is by robbing all of the banks.

Think about it, if shit hits the fan and America falls apart and people no longer act civil, money won't be worth anything anyway. If the banks are shutdown, if businesses are closed and everyone left to literally fend for themselves, then paper money is worthless. The only thing of worth is gold, silver, food, clothing, water, etc. Paper money is only valuable when theres a civilized world, so robbing banks when America is falling apart won't be helpful at all.

16. Banks are FDIC insured, if we all just rob the local banks the gov will never be able to pay it off, and itd be the perfect excuse for a revolution. Get off your high horse Jesus its 2012

Edit: dude you already explained it better than I did. You think people revolt for fun? Its a communal effort

17. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']That isn't the point. It isn't ok to steal, it isn't ok to take away money from a business. It isn't right to steal money you didn't earn. Sure, banks might be corrupt, but that doesn't mean citizens can have a free for all and start robbing banks. If we want banks to be held accountable for scamming people, we go to congress, and we elect Ron Paul as president to end the fed.[/quote]

What, you think is right is your opinion, exactly banks are corrupt,they steal from innocents everyday,down to the penny. even if their robbed most are insured so they will get their money back. In the end who cares its a piece of cloth with a number on it.

my dad finally got to a stable state he put 2k in his bank before he left for a trip to pay his rent. The day before rent due. The bank took his money. I wont go into details but fuk their robbn us like bitchz dont even go to our face..

So hell yea theres people our there who will rob their ass with no regret

18. it is not just a piece of cloth with a number on it. whether you like it or not, money is extremely important and completely necessary to live life. unless youre a wild man living in the jungle hunting his own food (which would be awesome). it sucks, but its the world we were born into. we have no choice, really.

19. Robbing a bank is a crime that I'd hardly be guilty about, as long as I rob it in a peaceful fashion and use decption instead of fear. And many have done this succesfully, but ended up being stupid/careless after a while and getting caught.