Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dude I'm so fucked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madnotes94, Dec 7, 2012.

1. so im chilling at my girlfriend's house right now and we text her friend to buy some weed. my gf's mom comes home before the dealer gets here and we text her to tell her not to come but instead she comes and just walks inside past her mom and loudly says "Yo i dont have any weed but heres some hash" and complains about how little gas money we gave her and now we're freaking the fuck out because my girlfriend's mom almost definitely heard her dealer say shit about the hash and we're so fucking baked like bread the hell do we do

2. Not be paranoid.

3. Holy Shit dude the cops are here.

4. hahahahahahahahha :smoking:

5. Leg it.. Keep running and don't stop.

6. Runnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

7. Run Forrest runnnn! Throw the hash at her, maybe if it's dense enough it'll knock her out.

8. I remember my first hash rip.

9. smoke the hash...... if your girlfriends mom walks in politely ask if she wants a hit. If she doesn't then shrug and keep doin your thing. If she gets upset, i'd suggest you leave the house and come back next time and just act like nothing happened.

10. Sounds like the mom is waiting till you leave so she can bitch out your girl.

11. Walk up to her with a lit joint in your mouth and tell her "I've got the smoke if you have the drinks".

12. leave. if you can't, just act like nothing happened

13. Puff puff pass that shit to the milf

14. Offer the mom a hit

15. proposition her sex to keep quiet

16. You're too late. The game has been played. Accept the consequences and relax and enjoy the high for now!

17. Grow balls.

18. keep them balls growing

19. Is the mom hot?