Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dude, I Can't Do This Anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CinnaSquares, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I'm high and I'm trying to break up this weed, but it's so damn stiiiiickkkyyy.

My fingers feel like they're gonna fall off. I need a grinder ASAP.
    Yahnahmean?

2. hey man if you don't have the money to buy a grinder use a razor or somthing

3. stick it in yur pipe lol

4. Don't bitch about something like that. Just adapt, and overcome. Then smoke more. Repeat.

5. Yea, I'm gonna adapt in the classic human way. Use technology or an invention...aka... buy a grinder! :)

6. scissors work great in a pinch!

7. Lol wtf. just use scissors

8. I don't have any scissors on me homie.

9. Just get a shot glass or something similar, and those small scissors and chop away. That's what I do :smoke:

10. to op yea you should definatley buy a grinder, its an investment every stoner should make, they grind up bud perfectly which makes buds burn soo evenly and you get kief which you wont get if u cut up buds

11. I prefer breaking up my weed with my fingers, more of a ritual for me.

12. Scissors are needed. Make hash with them.
    /Thread.

13. Yea, I gotta get something, but I got enough broken up for a good while lol. So I probably wont think about it until next time :/

14. Should break it up before you're about to toke, like enough for that sesh. It'll dry out quicker if it's broken up, do you have a mason jar?

15. When I said a while, I meant for tonight lol.

My and my boy already finished it... I still need to get around to getting a grinder tho.